• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

First Time Poster on this site, wow I strolled through 187 pages and read alot of opinions about the amazing piece of art that is Enormous!!! I think the story and art are incredible and I want to Thank Tim for taking time out of his busy schedule to post on this site and make sure this forum is heard!!! Thank you Tim!!! I personally have at least 1 copy of every edition of #1. I just ordered the Enormous #6 limited edition covers C & D and the ENORMOUS 7-12 OA Variant Covers SET Daniel Mehdi Cheggour Edition of 200 PRESALE. I am debating on the Variant OA set, but as a completist I will probably get it. I would also like to get in the raffle..... how do we pay??? I also would like to get in on the limited edition custom blue cover deal!!! Thanks fellow forum members for keeping Enormous on my mind!!! Cannot wait for the 4th of Feb.

Edited by KOZ

For those of you that are getting the ENORMOUS* Mehdi Cheggour Sketch Variant Opp + 2x SS and picking the creature are you actually picking the creature or are you going to let Mehdi pick it for you. I am thinking I am going to pay the extra $75 and let him pick two creatures this way it will be more unique. What do you think???

For those of you that are getting the ENORMOUS* Mehdi Cheggour Sketch Variant Opp + 2x SS and picking the creature are you actually picking the creature or are you going to let Mehdi pick it for you. I am thinking I am going to pay the extra $75 and let him pick two creatures this way it will be more unique. What do you think???

I've left it to Mehdi that way for me it will be a nice surprise when it turns up, but the idea of choosing what you want and having two is just as good, but I reckon each will be unique which is why I love the idea and we can then all share once they turn up

I selected my creature along with a concept for Mehdi to have some fun with. Can't wait to see the results...

First Time Poster on this site, wow I strolled through 187 pages and read alot of opinions about the amazing piece of art that is Enormous!!! I think the story and art are incredible and I want to Thank Tim for taking time out of his busy schedule to post on this site and make sure this forum is heard!!! Thank you Tim!!! I personally have at least 1 copy of every edition of #1. I just ordered the Enormous #6 limited edition covers C & D and the ENORMOUS 7-12 OA Variant Covers SET Daniel Mehdi Cheggour Edition of 200 PRESALE. I am debating on the Variant OA set, but as a completist I will probably get it. I would also like to get in the raffle..... how do we pay??? I also would like to get in on the limited edition custom blue cover deal!!! Thanks fellow forum members for keeping Enormous on my mind!!! Cannot wait for the 4th of Feb.

WTTB!

Great thread to start your posting in (thumbs u

The raffle does not have a start date yet, Good luck with your customs!!!

Welcome to the funny farm! :gossip:

foto240x320_ru_fun_screensav_kyo.gif

WTTB!