• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

Bruce, what's the significance of Suicide Squad #23? Awesome pull on the 9.8 SS#64 and MS#32!!!

Just got these grades in... and the books are in the mail! :whee:

I'll post scans too once they arrive.

CGCList_1-22-15.jpg

Spiderman-on-Tilt - that's just a stupidly awesome haul!! :applause:

Even sweeter... must have been awesome to see that many multiples at once. Boing!

:cloud9:

Nice submission John... so many NM 98s. Sweet.

I still have 10 more raw ;)

Not really I am jaded .

These grades are easier than walking. (shrug)

lol Well, God bless ya', don't be too jaded though, appreciate your good fortune and most of all good sources... they may not last indefinitely! It sure is work for me. If I was out shopping, or whatever, and found (20) 9.8 potential NM 98s... I'd probably get an adrenaline rush and start shaking. I nearly got there in Baltimore when I just beat several BSDs to several (what turned out to be 9.8) Ms. Marvel 1s, 18s, and a few other keys. Seriously... 20 NM 98s, I might have gotten light-headed and fallen over. What is that... $20K right there? Salute!

Even sweeter... must have been awesome to see that many multiples at once. Boing!

Not really I am jaded .

Sell, Mortimer, sell.

Not really I am jaded .

lol Well, God bless ya', don't be too jaded though, appreciate your good fortune and most of all good sources... they may not last indefinitely! It sure is work for me. If I was out shopping, or whatever, and found (20) 9.8 potential NM 98s... I'd probably get an adrenaline rush and start shaking. I nearly got there in Baltimore when I just beat several BSDs to several (what turned out to be 9.8) Ms. Marvel 1s, 18s, and a few other keys. Seriously... 20 NM 98s, I might have gotten light-headed and fallen over. What is that... $20K right there? Salute!

They for sure weren't from the same place.

Implement a business strategy and stick with it and results do come my friend. :)

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

Not really I am jaded .

Sell, Mortimer, sell.

Why NM 98's will re-popped once the first trailer hits.