• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jupiter's Children

526 posts in this topic

I'm not going to read the preview because I want to be surprised. Jupiter's Legacy has been incredible and as much as much as I love East of West, Jupiter's Legacy would probably be my #1 book if it came out regularly. Its that good. :banana:

I'm not going to read the preview because I want to be surprised. Jupiter's Legacy has been incredible and as much as much as I love East of West, Jupiter's Legacy would probably be my #1 book if it came out regularly. Its that good. :banana:

They're still making this? Geez.

I think I have the first year or two of these issues, so I just need to catch up from #4.

They're still making this? Geez.

I think I have the first year or two of these issues, so I just need to catch up from #4.

This and East of West came out within 4 weeks of each other. Wonderful month. :cloud9:

Okay which one of you knuckleheads raided my eBay store before I woke up this morning?

lol

I must've been busy when you posted this but this one made smile. lol

How shocked will moviegoers be if they actually make this and stay close to the source material ? I've read a few books over the years that made me do a second take. The Watchmen had a couple of these moments, Negation War #1, Superman #75, Miracleman #14 and #15, and a few more but the outcome in Jupiter's Legacy #3 was absolutely shocking imo. I still love this book and would love if they would turn up the schedule a notch.

Edited by The Authority

I've been reading this all along, but recently re-read Jupiter's Legacy (the trade is on sale on Comixology for $1.99!). I'll probably finish re-reading Jupiter's Circle this afternoon. It is so good! I dont think I had realized whose Hutch's father was when reading JC, nor realized what role Walter ended up playing in JC.

I really enjoyed Jupiter's Legacy, but haven't bought Jupiter's Circle yet. I don't wanna get spoiled here, but I'll take this thread as a confirmation that Jupiter's Circle is on the same level?