• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

First to market premium perhaps ? That's why it's never a good idea to pay exorbitant premiums for "single highest graded" moderns. The issue is barely three months old and is being heavily submitted with nearly 170, 9.8's and 3, 9.9's already on the census. That's not even counting the variant. And those copies were the ones that were most likely fast tracked through CGC.

I would expect to see hundreds more ultra high grade copies of this on the census within the next 90-120 days.

-J.

He already had one sell at $1,200+, haha.

True story....

He pulled all three that are on the Census.

Damn. Suh-weet mother of candy. That's like winning the lottery. Even if it goes for half the first one he still made out like a frito bandito! lol

-J.

I would have to guess around 2000 or less for the variant if the run is 50,000. Not sure of the exact print run of the standard copy but dividing it by 25 would be the high. I'd guess a few shops didn't even order the 25 copies to get it.

Viking, there are actually 191, 9.8/9.9 of the regular cover on the census now, and 28, 9.8's of the variant. Those are beefy numbers for a book that's just a few months old.

IntoAnother, a 1 to 25 is an easy variant for shops to get. With a nearly 55,000 print run of the main cover, there are likely 8,000-10,000 or even more of the variant out there. People are just selling it raw now, as there isn't a big difference in the raw and slabbed price at the moment, trying to cash in while the iron is still hot.

-J.

"Viking, there are actually 191, 9.8/9.9 of the regular cover on the census now, and 28, 9.8's of the variant. Those are beefy numbers for a book that's just a few months old. "

Those should be the numbers I have posted, but I split the Yellows and Blues up.

"Viking, there are actually 191, 9.8/9.9 of the regular cover on the census now, and 28, 9.8's of the variant. Those are beefy numbers for a book that's just a few months old. "

Those should be the numbers I have posted, but I split the Yellows and Blues up.

Yup you're right. Once again, skipped breakfast. Sorry for the bad numbers guys. :tonofbricks:

-J.