• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

and a huge thanks to JJ for this. My 2nd favorite wrestler from when I was a kid

UndertakerPreviewbyUndertaker_zps6837af07.jpg

I am so jealous! The Undertaker sig is one of my grails, but It was not financially feasible at the time. Great pickup!

How much was he charging for sigs?

and a huge thanks to JJ for this. My 2nd favorite wrestler from when I was a kid

UndertakerPreviewbyUndertaker_zps6837af07.jpg

I am so jealous! The Undertaker sig is one of my grails, but It was not financially feasible at the time. Great pickup!

How much was he charging for sigs?

I think it was like $75 per signature but required 1 person per book was the limit they tried to enforce. Oddly enough its free and easier to approach him during the ROT rally here in Austin than it was at Wizard. Just gotta have a bike he may like to check out... Edited by kaholo1256

This was offered thru Celebrity Authentics, Batman issue 700 signed by MICHAEL KEATON!!!

Batman%20700_zpsahsyhy2g.jpg

call me when you get him to sign the Spiderman Birdman variant.

This was offered thru Celebrity Authentics, Batman issue 700 signed by MICHAEL KEATON!!!

I knew I would get beat to the punch on this one. My scanner wire bit the dust and I didn't have the opportunity to replace it until today.

:sorry:

Still an awesome book!

1402151708191.jpg

I saw the solicitations from CA for this book but never heard anything since. Glad someone lucked out, maybe they still have a few floating around. Either way, congrats!

I knew I would get beat to the punch on this one. My scanner wire bit the dust and I didn't have the opportunity to replace it until today.

:sorry:

Still an awesome book!

1402151708191.jpg

GREAT add to your collection Doug, congrats!