• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,296 posts in this topic

I recently relocated and just finished putting up my new Sanctum Sanctorum for my Dr. Strange collection. It holds almost every comic book and graphic novel appearance of Marvel's Dr. Strange. Also included are original works of art by Gene Colan, Frank Brunner and Alex Ross, among others, as well as DVDs, video games and toys:

sanctum01.jpg

sanctum02.jpg

sanctum03.jpg

sanctum04.jpg

sanctum05.jpg

sanctum06.jpg

sanctum07.jpg

sanctum08.jpg

A lenticular piece I made based on Marie Severin's art from Strange Tales #158. It's in a lightbox right outside the room which houses The Sanctum:

sanctum09.jpg

This closet adjacent to The Sanctum houses all my Dr. Strange t-shirts and my collection of first printing hardcovers of Neil Gaiman's Sandman:

sanctum10.jpg

My large display cabinet couldn't fit into the doorway of the room where The Sanctum is housed, so it resides in my living room:

sanctum11.jpg

I recently relocated and just finished putting up my new Sanctum Sanctorum for my Dr. Strange collection. It holds almost every comic book and graphic novel appearance of Marvel's Dr. Strange. Also included are original works of art by Gene Colan, Frank Brunner and Alex Ross, among others, as well as DVDs, video games and toys:

sanctum01.jpg

sanctum02.jpg

sanctum03.jpg

sanctum04.jpg

sanctum05.jpg

sanctum06.jpg

sanctum07.jpg

sanctum08.jpg

A lenticular piece I made based on Marie Severin's art from Strange Tales #158. It's in a lightbox right outside the room which houses The Sanctum:

sanctum09.jpg

This closet adjacent to The Sanctum houses all my Dr. Strange t-shirts and my collection of first printing hardcovers of Neil Gaiman's Sandman:

sanctum10.jpg

My large display cabinet couldn't fit into the doorway of the room where The Sanctum is housed, so it resides in my living room:

sanctum11.jpg

Sweet man-cave. Your poster display rack is awesome :applause:

Great rooms.Johnny, how many books do you own?

Between my home, storage and parents house, I'd say I own roughly 100,000 issues. Too many!!!

About 75% of those books are pre 1985. I am going to try to move around 20k this year. Well, that's the goal anyways!

Thanks!

John thumbsup2.gif

WOW awesome man :)

These are quite old pictures now! The room is now more or less finished.

Until I get around to taking a few more pictures, I took these from an old post on another forum :)

Well get on it! :baiting:

Nice set-up though (thumbs u

I picked these up for my comic room the other day! I really like them:

DSC03329_zpsf585d20e.jpg

DSC03327_zps0ce4e7f2.jpg

DSC03326_zps17db0724.jpg

(I am in no way affiliated with this company). I picked them up on E-Bay, he does many different custom frames for both raw and CGC books - E-Bay -"comicdisplays" : Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CustomComicDisplays - Extremely nice guy. (thumbs u