• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,204 posts in this topic

Won a couple pages of Marvel Magazine Art. Marvel Preview 3 featuring Blade and a Marvel Preview 4 page. Lost a second MP4 page due to being out with my family. I really need to start using snipe software.

IMG_0632_zpse5dc1f2c.jpg

IMG_0631_zpsfa01b632.jpg

IMG_0630_zpsc70caa01.jpg

IMG_0628_zps16eecca1.jpg

Also picked this up Mexican/ Spanish reprint of Marvel Preview 4. There are other in the series I found but the seller of those was ahem *nuts* when it came to shipping costs.

IMG_0646_zps9ab1a6ec.jpg

Edited by BrianR

I am still missing the Fantastic Four and Marvel Comics ones… hm

These Indexes have been something which changed my collecting, in fact they were one of the reasons for which I decided to collect original editions. Those guys took Marvel age seriously and eventually went to produce the Official Indexes for Marvel. Hats off! (thumbs u

index_zps4b69ce82.jpg

I picked up about 700 magazines this week. A near full run of Savage Sword, including some UK editions, plus a ton of Starlog, Fangoria, Gorezone, Space Wars,1984 and 1994, Six Million Dollar Man, Starlord, Spirit, Apple Pie ( some hippy mag), Marvel Previews, Some sort of Dracula publication for the UK, a 20 issue run of 1960s ERB Dom, etc...and many misc copies. Most of in high grade. I will try and post some pics

Edited by nochips

Won a couple pages of Marvel Magazine Art. Marvel Preview 3 featuring Blade and a Marvel Preview 4 page. Lost a second MP4 page due to being out with my family. I really need to start using snipe software.

IMG_0632_zpse5dc1f2c.jpg

IMG_0631_zpsfa01b632.jpg

IMG_0630_zpsc70caa01.jpg

IMG_0628_zps16eecca1.jpg

Oh my lord :o

These are awesome! (worship)

If you don't mind me asking how much did the MP#3 Splash dent yah? (Feel free to PM if you don't want it public) :gossip:

It was actually relatively inexpensive. I paid a tad under $700.00 for it. I expected to to go for more, but it was slow on ebay that day. The MP 4 wasn't much more

Edited by BrianR