• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

amnesiac's Kudos Thread

97 posts in this topic

Great dealing with Anthony! Very easy to work with, and so happy with the prices I paid for the books. Smooth easy transaction and an extremely secure and solid packing job! A true professional in my opinion. I look forward to doing more business with him.

Tripp

Once again, I click on a thread being ran by Anthony…and there goes my money!

It's almost to the point where I don't NEED to communicate with him. I just click on a thread and a few days later I got a new slab in the mail.

I am addicted to buying from Anthony…it's a real condition that I'm afraid I'll need to get help for. Great prices, perfect conditions, and great communication are completely not helping.

I'm going to have a hard time quitting him!

I can't say enough good things about Anthony. Nicest boardie around. Solid communication, a great guy to talk books with, immediate shipping, bomb proof packaging, and a credit to the human race. Thanks for the sweet IF14. It made my day!

At this point, I believe Anthony is the "Red Light District" of comics.

I get a small line of Paypal credit and decide to take a quick stroll through his eBay store. I have to constantly remind myself that I can only look and not touch...NEVER touch! But I have a sickness, I cannot help buying what Anthony is selling.

Everything is so pristine and exactly like I imagined based on his descriptions. This time, he gave me what can only be described as "The Punisher". Granted, I had "The Punisher" before but it wasn't from Anthony and it wasn't as high of a quality. This was a good "Punisher". Anthony knows how to do a good "Punisher". And let me tell ya, that Anthony sent that "Punisher" fast and very well protected. I am astounded by the amount of protection that Anthony uses, it is clean and neat. Nothing is going where it doesn't belong, if you catch my drift.

In conclusion, I guess I'm saying that I completely trust Anthony. If you buy what he's selling, you won't be disappointed....or need a penicillin shot the next day!

I think I may have my eye on his "Jubilee" next…love me some Asian!

Great transaction all the way around... as usual with Anthony.

Shipped fast and packed like fresh Jimmy Dean sausage in a meat truck... which is beyond awesome... if you like sausage ;)

Thanks again Anthony... love dealing with you brother.

xxx ooo

Rupp