• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

That Fantastic #22 inspired me to look through my "Fox Box" and I found these. I love Hitler's teeth flying out. The Mystery Men from this era all seem to have pretty good bondage covers. I think I am missing only one of the later bondage cover issues. They are all pretty beat but seem kind of hard to come by.

combluebeetle32_zps33863822.jpg

:eek: commysterymen28_zpsb6ccf799.jpg' alt='eek.gif.2929725797394b2b466fcd507ad3963c.gif' alt=':eek:'> commysterymen28_zpsb6ccf799.jpg'>

Great Bondage cover on that MM Robot Man. And Walclark, I've mentioned before that FC 22 is a ^^

Thanks, guys. Hitler as a furnace is a cool book.

Here's my Blue Beetle #32:

beetle32.jpg

And my Mystery Men #27. I've seen some that CGC labels "Hitler cover" but mine doesn't:

mysterymen27.jpg

You guys have to stop, I'm already collecting MLJ, Ace and Looney Tunes extensively. I can't afford to go after Fox "aggressively" lol but every other cover posted here is begging me to add it to my want list. Good stuff guys. Btw I only have four Fox books in my collection as of now........I'm sure that will change :D

You guys have to stop, I'm already collecting MLJ, Ace and Looney Tunes extensively. I can't afford to go after Fox "aggressively" lol but every other cover posted here is begging me to add it to my want list. Good stuff guys. Btw I only have four Fox books in my collection as of now........I'm sure that will change :D

Those early Foxes have such great covers... and the interior stories are great wacky fun as well. Prepare to get hooked. :devil:

That Fantastic #22 inspired me to look through my "Fox Box" and I found these. I love Hitler's teeth flying out. The Mystery Men from this era all seem to have pretty good bondage covers. I think I am missing only one of the later bondage cover issues. They are all pretty beat but seem kind of hard to come by.

:eek: commysterymen28_zpsb6ccf799.jpg' alt='eek.gif.2929725797394b2b466fcd507ad3963c.gif' alt=':eek:'> commysterymen28_zpsb6ccf799.jpg'>

Great Bondage cover on that MM Robot Man. And Walclark, I've mentioned before that FC 22 is a ^^

beetle32.jpg

And my Mystery Men #27. I've seen some that CGC labels "Hitler cover" but mine doesn't:

mysterymen27.jpg

couldn't agree or have stated it better myself!!! want list growing by the mintute...can't ...keep.....up!!!!! lol

beetle32.jpg

It's Blue Beetle #32 day!

bluebeetle32_zps913083bc.jpg

beetle32.jpg

It's Blue Beetle #32 day!

bluebeetle32_zps913083bc.jpg

Wow, it sure is! Outstanding copy! :applause:

That's funny, I've been searching for a Weird Comics #20 for years and haven't had a decent shot at one. But I do have this:

fantastic22.jpg

I thought I posted on this but apparently I didn't...I MUST!!! This is sooooooo darn cool Wow!!! and it looks like the second highest copy as well!! :applause: