• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

I nominate Thomas Brady of Brookline, Mass., for HOS. He's known on the boards as 18-1mybutt and prettyboysteroid.

There have been numerous rules violations.

1. First, on August 13, 2014, he put up on I take it on my mixed sale of videos "Dude, Where's My Car", "Reefer Madness", "Plan 9 from Outer Space" and "How to Cheat on a Super Model like a Champ and Totally, Like, Get Away With It, Dude." Payment was never made, but I got tickets to some NFL game in February 2015 because "dude, we both know this is going to happen."

2. Second, on August 24, 2014, he threw up on I take it on New Mutants 98, proclaiming, "Dude, we both know they are going to cast a vacant, hit-and-miss, pretty boy attached to a super hottie for this role, and, not to give anything away, but remember my name b----." When Ryan Reynolds was cast instead he couldn't pay because he was using his cash to "make his agent disappear, like Sons of Anarchy disappear." He also wondered why my shipment didn't include the "trial run version", "Deadpool" starring Clint Eastwood.

3. Lastly, on December 13, 2014, he put up an I-take it on my sale of two super rare flea market finds entitled "How to Utilize Obnoxiously Blue Eyes to Shoot Invisible Laser Beams That Deflate Footballs by Two PSI", "How Two Comes from 1+1", "PSI Miami", "How Presidents BS Their Way Through Press Conferences" and "Cmon Dude, You Don't Have to Actually Have to Be a President for the Last Book to Work for You, Give Me Strength Lord, Give Me Strength."

I have yet to receive payment despite numerous pms as well as emails to his personal account "youreonlyopenifisaysob----@hotmail.com". I sent the books anyway because all of his kudos was positive. Was that a mistake?

Anyhoo, I think this is more than enough for the HOS. Comes up short for the PL, obviously.

WTH Did I just read? lol The only way it would have made any sense is if Jimmy wrote it and the fact he didn't and even worse, doesn't understand it, makes me :ohnoez:

Yeah. I'm also confused. I'm not saying it wasn't a good read. (it was)

I have a copy of "How to Utilize Obnoxiously Blue Eyes to Shoot Invisible Laser Beams That Deflate Footballs by Two PSI".

I don't recommend it.

Worst thesis ever, agreed...Appears to have worked for at least one person though :)

I have a copy of "How to Utilize Obnoxiously Blue Eyes to Shoot Invisible Laser Beams That Deflate Footballs by Two PSI".

I don't recommend it.

I'd put up the takeit but yours is either a second or third print.

The rare first print was titled "How to Utilize Obnoxiously Blue Eyes to Shoot Invisible Laser Beams That Deflate Footballs by One Half to Two PSI". The title was changed after late results from a study were received. There was also a set of schematics in the back showing the football's vulnerable spots and detailing the PSI loss for each spot.

Check the back of your book you see if there are remnants of pages having been cut out by the publisher before distribution. If so, you have the 2nd print. The even less desirable 3rd printing shows no schematic remnants.

I don't recommend it.

I'd put up the takeit but yours is either a second or third print.

The rare first print was titled "How to Utilize Obnoxiously Blue Eyes to Shoot Invisible Laser Beams That Deflate Footballs by One Half to Two PSI". The title was changed after late results from a study were received. There was also a set of schematics in the back showing the football's vulnerable spots and detailing the PSI loss for each spot.

Check the back of your book you see if there are remnants of pages having been cut out by the publisher before distribution. If so, you have the 2nd print. The even less desirable 3rd printing shows no schematic remnants.

So I sold NFL QB Tom Brady a second print? This is important information to ponder. I must retreat to my mountain for contemplation.

I nominate Thomas Brady of Brookline, Mass., for HOS. He's known on the boards as 18-1mybutt and prettyboysteroid.

1. First, on August 13, 2014, he put up on I take it on my mixed sale of videos "Dude, Where's My Car", "Reefer Madness", "Plan 9 from Outer Space" and "How to Cheat on a Super Model like a Champ and Totally, Like, Get Away With It, Dude." Payment was never made, but I got tickets to some NFL game in February 2015 because "dude, we both know this is going to happen."

2. Second, on August 24, 2014, he threw up on I take it on New Mutants 98, proclaiming, "Dude, we both know they are going to cast a vacant, hit-and-miss, pretty boy attached to a super hottie for this role, and, not to give anything away, but remember my name b----." When Ryan Reynolds was cast instead he couldn't pay because he was using his cash to "make his agent disappear, like Sons of Anarchy disappear." He also wondered why my shipment didn't include the "trial run version", "Deadpool" starring Clint Eastwood.

3. Lastly, on December 13, 2014, he put up an I-take it on my sale of two super rare flea market finds entitled "How to Utilize Obnoxiously Blue Eyes to Shoot Invisible Laser Beams That Deflate Footballs by Two PSI", "How Two Comes from 1+1", "PSI Miami", "How Presidents BS Their Way Through Press Conferences" and "Cmon Dude, You Don't Have to Actually Have to Be a President for the Last Book to Work for You, Give Me Strength Lord, Give Me Strength."

I have yet to receive payment despite numerous pms as well as emails to his personal account "youreonlyopenifisaysob----@hotmail.com". I sent the books anyway because all of his kudos was positive. Was that a mistake?

Anyhoo, I think this is more than enough for the HOS. Comes up short for the PL, obviously.

so wait? is this a joke? tom Brady from Brooklyn mass? lol I thought it was a joke then emails and user names were given... :blahblah:

so wait? is this a joke? tom Brady from Brooklyn mass? lol I thought it was a joke then emails and user names were given... :blahblah:

I think he was trying to be funny. My advice to him...don't quit your day job.