• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

Great to read, awful to collect.

How I see it, haha.

I was very close to making a Registry set of this series prior to release. Thank goodness I went another direction.

Dodged a bullet there. Variants is what is killing the "collectibility " of this series. Great read though and I do enjoy it.

I'm curious to see the print run for issue #3 and if this truly will be image's #2 book after TWD.

I'm getting tired of hearing the same arguments made here for every title on the variant front. Its going to happen and maybe if you don't like moderns may not be the best thing for ya in the near future.

The days or artists and writers putting out monthly without breaks I'm afraid is a dying breed.

2c

Edited by natevegas

I'm getting tired of hearing the same arguments made here for every title on the variant front. Its going to happen and maybe if you don't like moderns may not be the best thing for ya in the near future.

The days or artists and writers putting out monthly without breaks I'm afraid is a dying breed.

2c

If you are hearing them for every title then maybe there is some truth to it.

I'd make a variant for every issue of Wytches if I thought it would make you guys upset every month.

Oh wait...

$40? Ehhhhhhhh no way hoser

Some individual_without_enough_empathy was tired about getting e-mails about it.

Theres always the $14.99 comixposure variant for issue #4....

Big week (again) for Image - a lots of solid books coming out. I'll be curious to see what y'all think of #4 for this series. I'm on the fence right now ... but after that Super Bowl, anything else is a distance second place lol

I dunno. I'm curious to see how it reads in trade at this point, as I think there's a lot of details and smaller pieces to put together, which can get easily lost over the course of a month - and let's face it, sometimes, it can be a little frustrating to have reread back issues in preparation for an upcoming one.

This isn't necessarily a "bad thing," of course, but it's just a characteristic of this particular storyline - some work better serialized, others are stronger in their entirety.

The Wytches Eh! Variant came today and there is a huge error on the cover. Wrong issue number.

Image has asked that all copies be destroyed. 50 or so were sold before we were told to destroy them.

Wytches #4 corrected version comes out in a week or two.

So.... probably going to be the one to look for...