• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,601 posts in this topic

Has anyone else been reading Jill Lapore's THE SECRET HISTORY OF WONDER WOMAN over the holiday season? I've been racing through it and it is a great read. The life that Dr. Marston led is unbelievable; as my cousin likes to say (his sister is a psychologist) those psychologists are the craziest people of them all!!

Anyway, I pulled my only two GA WW and SENSATION comics this morning and scanned them. I believe the WW was sold to me as an Ohio copy but I'm not sure of that provenance. If anyone can comment that would be great.

152175.jpg.71a9ade7075c6e862d4af4dff6c7804d.jpg

152176.jpg.ff4703038f3a6ee438b179ad4570c0a9.jpg

Has anyone else been reading Jill Lapore's THE SECRET HISTORY OF WONDER WOMAN over the holiday season? I've been racing through it and it is a great read. The life that Dr. Marston led is unbelievable; as my cousin likes to say (his sister is a psychologist) those psychologists are the craziest people of them all!!

Anyway, I pulled my only two GA WW and SENSATION comics this morning and scanned them. I believe the WW was sold to me as an Ohio copy but I'm not sure of that provenance. If anyone can comment that would be great.

Both really nice copies. I could use a Sensation 32 myself

Since we've had a few 2's shown, here's a restored one for sale by Cloud9 comics that could probably be removed for a blue label. I just don't know what the grade would be afterward.

http://www.cloudninecomics.com/w477.html

Clean = Green

Yeah, I forgot, was thinking some cleaning was allowed - but checked it was conserved tier. "Some cover or interior cleaning (water or solvent)".

So I guess not blue (shrug)

Since we've had a few 2's shown, here's a restored one for sale by Cloud9 comics that could probably be removed for a blue label. I just don't know what the grade would be afterward.

Clean = Green

Yeah, I forgot, was thinking some cleaning was allowed - but checked it was conserved tier. "Some cover or interior cleaning (water or solvent)".

Sorry yes I meant Conserved - which is, blue & purple, I guess?

Green is Qualified

I was waiting to bid on that too Boba. I guess that rules out you and me as the lucky buyer....

I wouldn't have really hung in there and bid it up ;)

I already have a higher-grade copy and I don't really need another.

I just wanted to keep track of it, and in case no one bid :insane:

Don't get me wrong, if it was cheap enough, I probably would try to get it, but there's virtually no chance of that happening anytime soon.

Clean = Green

Sorry yes I meant Conserved - which is, blue & purple, I guess?

Green is Qualified

Here's a cleaned book with a conserved label. Common drek.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=592806