• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018)
5 5

1,501 posts in this topic

Avengers-Infinity-War-Logo-Official.jpg

Would this be a good way to start this thread?

It Seems The Deal Is Done - SPIDER-MAN Will Be A Part Of AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

-------------------

Latino Review's Dave Gonzalez has posted his weekly column, and has revealed a LOT of new details about Marvel Studios' upcoming slate of movies. Though Dave is usually on the money, until any of this is official we'll have to take it as a rumor for now -- but if even half the stuff below turns out to be true, the MCU is is for one Hades of a shake up. First off, we better address that headline: According to Dave, the "deal went through" and Spider-Man will indeed be a part of Avengers: Infinity War Part 1.

-------------------

:o:o:o

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

LATINO REVIEW: The Fates Of Cap, Thor, Spidey

-----------------------

Which brings us to May 4th, 2018 - Avengers: Infinity Wars Part 1. Here's what I understand: Steve Rogers is not in this movie. He is dead. Thor is not in this movie, he is imprisoned. Spider-Man IS in this movie, the Sony deal went through.

I don’t have the exact details nor a paper trail, but I’m told we’ll see an MCU Spider-Man in Infinity Wars Part 1, as that was the next logical place to insert him after they missed the window to logically include him in Civil War.

It’s sounding like Infinity War Part 1 will be the first true test of our New Avengers team (line-up still pending, but here are the potentials: Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Ant-Man, Wasp, Captain Marvel, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Jewel/Power Woman, ANY of the New Inhumans, ANY of the classic Inhumans, ANY of the Guardians of the Galaxy and ANY Cosmic Marvel characters Guardians chooses to send to Earth...oh, and Spider-Man). However, Infinity Wars Part 1 won’t include any of our classic Phase 1 and 2 Avengers because…

...they’ll all return in Infinity Wars Part 2.

-----------------------

If this is true...

:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:

if it did go through then Sony and Marvel are going to rush the next spiderman films out that would lead into the MCU and Infinity Wars PT1.

I was wondering that. So the same model as previously for Phase One where they had the individual intros leading up to the team alliance.

It looks like the Latino Review reporter is going to have further details coming out.

------------------

Now I’ve gotta spend my nights trying to figure out if Sony’s announced November 11th, 2016 Spider-Man movie is going to be a co-production or simply scrapped. Here’s hoping for co-production.

------------------

LATINO REVIEW: The Fates Of Cap, Thor, Spidey

-----------------------

Which brings us to May 4th, 2018 - Avengers: Infinity Wars Part 1. Here's what I understand: Steve Rogers is not in this movie. He is dead. Thor is not in this movie, he is imprisoned. Spider-Man IS in this movie, the Sony deal went through.

I don’t have the exact details nor a paper trail, but I’m told we’ll see an MCU Spider-Man in Infinity Wars Part 1, as that was the next logical place to insert him after they missed the window to logically include him in Civil War.

It’s sounding like Infinity War Part 1 will be the first true test of our New Avengers team (line-up still pending, but here are the potentials: Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Ant-Man, Wasp, Captain Marvel, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Jewel/Power Woman (Jessica Jones), ANY of the New Inhumans (Ms. Marvel - Kamala Khan, Reader, etc..), ANY of the classic Inhumans, ANY of the Guardians of the Galaxy (Starhawk, etc...) and ANY Cosmic (Adam Warlock, Korvac, Quasar, etc..) Marvel characters Guardians chooses to send to Earth...oh, and Spider-Man (Miles Morales)). However, Infinity Wars Part 1 won’t include any of our classic Phase 1 and 2 Avengers because…

...they’ll all return in Infinity Wars Part 2.

-----------------------

If this is true...

:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:

Just a few hints. (see above) Took off spoiler tag as it is only speculation for now.