• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

:news: Voting begins at 11PM and ends 01/19/15 at 11PM. :news:

:gossip::blush:

Eastern, Central, Mountain of Pacific?

:baiting:

All of them :idea:

I think the poll needs to be deleted until we figure out when said poll officially starts and ends.

lol

:news:HusTruck HOS Nomination Poll :news:

HusTruck is being officially nominated for the Hall of Shame. He has demonstrated on several occasions that he engages in less-than-truthful and dishonest practices. When confronted with accusations, HusTruck has continued to weave a web of lies and continue with fraudulent activity to try to evade being cast in a negative light.

HusTruck was initially accused of shilling his eBay auctions by several members. HusTruck claimed that he was being framed by a local comic shop owner.

HusTruck was then nominated for the Probation List by Dscott and others for paying for purchases via PayPal and then the payments were reversed. It took a nomination by Dscott and others before they were eventually paid by other means. Dscott's Probation List Nomination. HusTruck brushed off the issues by claiming he changed banks. While the members ultimately were paid in the end, it raised issues that the inquiries by Dscott and others were not answered until the Probation List nomination was made.

The most recent incident involved HusTruck's attempted sale of a Hulk #181. [The thread has been deleted so there is no link.] HusTruck was initially very shifty in that he refused to show the label of a slabbed book nor would he give the certification number of the book despite numerous protests by members of the community. The truth behind HusTruck's mysterious thread was revealed when a member of the community attempted to purchase the book from HusTruck and was eventually denied. 4Comix's Probation List Nomination. HusTruck had purchased the book off of eBay and attempted to sell it on the Boards before completing payment for the book or receiving the book. In a peculiar turn of events, HusTruck had actually spent more money on the book than what he was selling it for. The eBay seller became concerned about several of HusTruck's actions regarding payment and shipping of the book so he ultimately cancelled the transaction.

eBay seller's response to Jay regarding cancelling the transaction to HusTruck

15630634103_24f772abaa_b.jpg

HusTruck then informed 4comix that the book arrived cracked and he would need to send it to CGC to be reslabbed and would not be able to complete the sale despite protest by 4comix. HusTruck used

stolen images from another thread on the Boards of a completely unrelated book to send to 4comix passing them off as the actual book.

Text messages from HusTruck to 4comix explaining that the case was cracked and using the stolen images:

5LmvyrF.png

nKdf9Vk.png

lIFJ37H.png

l2RCR4f.png

5M4xkwm.png

FouBaND.png

oEXDENe.png

Jaybuck43's Timeline of Events:

On 12/07/2014 Hustruck/CGCboy wins an eBay auction for a hulk 181 CGC 9.0 Cr/OW for $2177.68.

On 12/XX/2014 Hustruck/CGCboy attempted to pay the eBay seller for the book. He was, for whatever reason, unable to complete said transaction.

On 12/XX/2014 Hustruck/CGCboy suggested using Skrill to complete the transaction. The eBay seller, having read reviews on Skrill did not feel confident in using that service and declined (as was his right, as his listing called for payment via Paypal, credit card through Paypal, or Paypal Credit)

On 12/XX/2013 Hustruck/CGCboy sent an e-check through paypal but it was immediately canceled.

On 12/XX/2014 Kevin Hull sent a paypal payment in the amount of $2177.68 to the seller. The payment made no mention of the Hulk 181, or Hassan. As such, the seller refunded the money. The seller stated (and the addresses I have corroborate) that the address on the Paypal receipt for payment did not match Hassan's address nor did it match the inevitable ship to address.

On 12/XX/2014 Hustruck/CGCboy sent a paper check to the seller. The seller took it to his bank to cash but his bank refused the check because it was signed only with Hassan's initials. The check was returned to Hassan uncashed.

On 12/19/2014 Hustruck PM's NTHstars and offers to sell him an Incredible Hulk 181 CGC 9.0 OW/W pages NTHStars declines.

On 12/20/2014 Hustruck/CGCboy lists the Hulk 181 on the boards, obscuring the label. It comes to light that the book was simultaneously listed for sale on instagram. The instagram thread, where the book had been listed for some time, was deleted. 4Comix PMs Hassan and agrees to buy the book for $1850 shipped.

1 hour later (still 12/20/2014) Hustruck/CGCboy texts 4comix and 4comix informs him that he has given the money to a third party and can get it to Hassan whenever he wants it. Hassan responds "I'll let you know when I'm ready ok"

At some time while this was going on Hustruck/CGCboy requested that the item be sent "as a present" to Evan Wolberg. At no time was the address of Mr. Wolberg matching to either Hassan's or any other person who attempted to pay for this item.

By 12/26/2014 Seller canceled the sale and relisted (and sold) the book. At no time prior to the resale had the book left his possession.

12/30/2014 4comix texts Hustruck/CGCboy and asks if there was an update on the book (a reasonable request, he had agreed to purchase it 10 days prior) to whit Hassan replied "I told you I'm having some issues right now" "Bare(sic) with me" 4comix responds immediately inquiring if it is personal problems or an issue with the book. He offers to pay extra and paypal it rather than pay cash. Hassan replies "with the book"

Still on 12/30/2014 Hustruck/CGCboy responds "Case was cracked when I got it, I sent it back to the seller for a refund I just got a refund from the seller So unfortunately I no longer have the book for sale because I wasn't gonna wait 2 months for a reholder"

Still on 12/30/2014 4comix responds with a very upset response, he is angry that he stood up for Hustruck/CGCboy and defended him when people called him a scammer etc. He wants to know what the hell regarding the book. He wants a yes or no answer on whether he was getting the book. Hassan responded with the following "Yea I just finished paying off the book a few weeks ago Then I needed money shortly after So I threw it.up (sic) for sale since I had paid for it and would be getting it soon." At this point he is NOW stating that he did not have the book in hand.

Just a minute or so later 4comix replies saying he is basically pissed and explaining this is not the right way to do business and he will not be doing business with him again and has no trust. Hustruck/CGCboy followed that message up with "I was gonna get it resealed but that would take a very long time knowing CGC So the best thing I could think of was to just return it for a refund I'm not feeding you a story bro I can show you the pictures You of all people should know the last thing I want is to look shady to do bad business I needed money right now so why would I not sell the book unless I couldnt(sic)? I didn't take your money and try to play u(sic) I am being 100% honest with u(sic)" "sit tight and I'll upload the picture via text message" and then 2 minutes later the now proven to be fake picture.

This entire conversation takes place 4 days after the book had already been relisted and Hustruck/CGCboy knew he did not have the book. The conversation was initiated by 4comix because he was not getting an update as to when the deal would be completed. Any stories about cracked cases are purely fabricated as the case was fully intact at the time it was mailed to the new purchaser.

As many know, a previous HOS poll had been started and a lengthy discussion really began on 01/06/15. However, the write-up was lacking in evidence of the screencaps of the communications between HusTruck and 4comix as well as the information provided by the eBay seller regarding the transaction with HusTruck.

HusTruck posted once or twice claiming indignantly that he can cancel a transaction whenever he wishes for whatever reason he wishes and demanded to be removed from the PL. He attempted to claim that he did not tell 4comix the images were for the actual book and were only used as an examples despite 4comix proving the contrary.

HusTruck has not addressed the evidence as it has now been presented. Instead, he changed his name as soon as he possibly could to possibly avoid the stigma and penalties of having his name on the Probation List or HOS.HusTruck changes his name after being added to the Probation List.

For these reasons, I am nominating him once again to the Hall of Shame.

If there is any additional information that needs to be added or should be added, please post it and I can edit this write-up.

So my "No" vote didn't count the first time, and now I have to do it again? :taptaptap:

Know

I have no idea what that means in relation to my post. lol