• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,576 posts in this topic

Here's the last 10 center for this cool title.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN1057.jpg

That is one cool book, my friend. A Fox and the Crow 10-center, especially the last 10-center is rarely seen in any grade. And in HG this is very first time I've seen one.

Wonderful book, Jimbo!

Very tough to find Dectective Comics 267 containing the first appearance of Bat-Mite. This is the second-highest graded copy with beautiful OW/W PQ and nice colors:

860.jpg

....always loved this issue....what a beauty. Thanks for the comments on the Fox and Crow...... I once read an article about Gutzon Borglum, the sculptor who knocked out Mt. Rushmore...... until then I never really understood the scope and magnitude of it. That F&C always makes me think of him. GOD BLESS...

Edited by jimjum12

Last Wonder Woman 10 cent. About to send this in for grading.

DSC_0001%202_zpsh3cb5ptx.jpg

Excellent glossy copy. Looks like it has a great chance to be 8.5 or higher. :applause:

Here's the last 10 center for this cool title.... GOD BLESS...

DSCN1057.jpg

Great find Jimbo. Sweet knock off of Mt. Rushnore for the Fox and Crow and a pedigree to boot! :cloud9:

Very tough to find Dectective Comics 267 containing the first appearance of Bat-Mite. This is the second-highest graded copy with beautiful OW/W PQ and nice colors:

860.jpg

Terrific book Steve. First appearance of the Bat Mite and the 2nd highest graded copy! :acclaim: