• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,202 posts in this topic

Money is no issue. Buy a seller's advertised goods and expect to receive the goods. The seller must make the buyer whole for what he advertised. Why does it matter how much the seller has to spend to fulfill his obligation? Oh, and + 1. :acclaim:

Dan

I agree. To do anything less is not satisfying the buyer's expectations brought about by the seller's TOS. The reason many people buy things is because of what is advertised and there will be dissatisfaction when they don't get what they paid for. It really speaks of a seller when they expect the buyer to accept less than what they were buying. What speaks in great positive volumes of a seller is when they have no problem immediately make the buyer whole when problems arise. Customer service is what keeps buyers coming back.

I nominate Hustruck for PL

HERES WHY:

I agreed to buy his Incredible Hulk 181 cgc 9.0 cert# 1174247002 ... we agreed to a price... he asked to be paid in cash... I was uncomfortable given his reputation here so I have friends and family that live near him in Albany NY...there's where the lies started... ahh can't meet up, families in town... bad time got school work...hang tight going through a crisis... finally today I've had enough and asked where's the book (as I have friends walking around his home town with 2k cash waiting to meet to buy the book) finally today he says "I don't have the book, I bought it, it got shipped to me with a cracked case and the books damaged" I ask for a pic?

FUI25Un.png

ok so

1. can't tell what book that is

2. how's book damaged? that's ths label side?

3. why not offer me the book w case cracked?

answer? because A he never had it and attempted to scam me or B sold it for more money elsewere ... either way guys like that don't belong here.

HERES WHY:

I agreed to buy his Incredible Hulk 181 cgc 9.0 cert# 1174247002 ... we agreed to a price... he asked to be paid in cash... I was uncomfortable given his reputation here so I have friends and family that live near him in Albany NY...there's where the lies started... ahh can't meet up, families in town... bad time got school work...hang tight going through a crisis... finally today I've had enough and asked where's the book (as I have friends walking around his home town with 2k cash waiting to meet to buy the book) finally today he says "I don't have the book, I bought it, it got shipped to me with a cracked case and the books damaged" I ask for a pic?

FUI25Un.png

ok so

answer? because A he never had it and attempted to scam me or B sold it for more money elsewere ... either way guys like that don't belong here.

Did you send him a separate PM advising him that you were going to nominate him if he didn't fulfill what he promised? It seems like you were just advised to do that a little while ago and it cannot be 3 days yet.

HERES WHY:

FUI25Un.png

ok so

Did you send him a separate PM advising him that you were going to nominate him if he didn't fulfill what he promised? It seems like you were just advised to do that a little while ago and it cannot be 3 days yet.

yes sent him a PM... it's been over a week... and he already told me he returned to book to the person he bought it from so not much left... he can't obviously give me my book if he gave it away ?

Edited by 4comix

Make sure you send him a separate PM with a link to your post here.

Then... :popcorn:

already did it ?

You need a NEW PM, not one that was part of an existing chain. I see that you are new. Perhaps reading the rules that are posted in the forum will help clarify what you need to do. Here is a link to make it easier.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4949997#Post4949997

already did it ?

You need a NEW PM, not one that was part of an existing chain. I see that you are new. Perhaps reading the rules that are posted in the forum will help clarify what you need to do. Here is a link to make it easier.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4949997#Post4949997

BUDDY ... I did sent a NEW PM! I don't need the rules read again to me and I'm not new here

already did it ?

BUDDY ... I did sent a NEW PM! I don't need the rules read again to me and I'm not new here

Don't be disrespectful to Sharon! (tsk) THE nicest and most helpful/friendly person here or NO ONE will offer you sympathy. :makepoint: