• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing 678 Mary Jane variant....
2 2

1,475 posts in this topic

Well spiderman variant collectors are pretty aggressive and at least this is a new concept for a cover unlike 667 which is just a boring cover. I wonder overtime between 667 and 678 which will be most sought after as 667 looks to be rarer

You're right about ASM variant collectors. I speak from personal experience. :tonofbricks: The 667 is significantly rarer than the 678, almost to the point of absurdity. Spidey may not be doing much on the cover of it but the photo-realistic artwork is breath taking IMO. It is probably the prize of my ASM variant run and of anyone else who has been lucky enough to track one down. I would imagine that it will always trade noticeably higher than the 678 due to that rarity.

-J.

really nice book. I am happy to have a flawless, raw ASM667, although the cover looks a bit dirty; the white isn't very bright. I have looked at it many times and I don't know if this is how the cover was drawn by Dell'Ótto or if I should consider it a defect. However, I am still looking for a ASM678 Venom and an ASM648 Scott Campbell color. So if anybody wishes to part with their treasure, I would pay a good and fair price... (if the combination of these is possible)

really nice book. I am happy to have a flawless, raw ASM667, although the cover looks a bit dirty; the white isn't very bright. I have looked at it many times and I don't know if this is how the cover was drawn by Dell'Ótto or if I should consider it a defect. However, I am still looking for a ASM678 Venom and an ASM648 Scott Campbell color. So if anybody wishes to part with their treasure, I would pay a good and fair price... (if the combination of these is possible)

The cover on my 9.8, 667 is pretty white. If u want to post a scan of yours I'll compare it to mine and let you know.

-J.

I have a CGC 9.8 SS copy but lack a scanner. And before you can post it, I know, it doesn't exist without a scan :)

A smart phone picture will do. :baiting:

Here is a smart phone picture...

sxknzq.jpg

Whoa.

Here is my old copy. Sold it about 12 months ago. Still miss it.

125g7le.jpg

I have a CGC 9.8 SS copy but lack a scanner. And before you can post it, I know, it doesn't exist without a scan :)

A smart phone picture will do. :baiting:

Here is a smart phone picture...

sxknzq.jpg

Whoa.

Here is my old copy. Sold it about 12 months ago. Still miss it.

125g7le.jpg

That was a really sharp copy. Did you sell it on the boards?