• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

my cheap pickup for my xmas gift to myself

10352830_1592997874266290_4925064956522197845_n_zpsf727a8c0.jpg

doesn't look like a 8.5 but probably not worth cracking, pressing and slabbing since 8.5 to 9.4 could all sell for the same price lol would need to bump up to a 9.6 to be worth it and doubt thats happening

Edited by ZGagnon

anyone else obsessed with these damn things like i am.. #1 con variants. have pretty much all of em 9.8. and not enjoying that i hear theres like 25 more coming from wizard world in 2015

10353580_637474301505_3295945863145694197_n_zps94628b2b.jpg

I don't really care for 'em that much, but I can surely appreciate a nice collection when I see one. :golfclap:

P.S. - I don't see the Portland ones there. :baiting:

I think they are great but if in fact the number is 25 way not make it cover issues 1-25. If they did this last go around we would be even higher with reprints. Im good with the different artist but IMO they should of carried pass issue one by now. But I get it....they want to grab first time reads and pull them in. I hate pros and cons :insane:

Edit: nice pictures and if you still need Portland dont forget the 2nd printing.

Edited by James J

I've begun to think about selling off my WD comics. Not quite doing it, but at least pondering it. I used to have multiples of every issue, but sold most of them off to pay debts. I still have one of every issue except #'s 1-6, 19 (used to have 15 of those), 27, 48, 61, & 63, but I'm really starting to ask myself will I really spend $800-900 on another copy of #1, esp when my last copy was bought for $20? If I sold them, I'd put some money away, and buy at least one piece of WD OA (I own a page from issue #13), which is kind of the direction I want to go, I'm just not fully sure if I want to make the leap. I am tho gonna sell my Batman run.

I've begun to think about selling off my WD comics. Not quite doing it, but at least pondering it. I used to have multiples of every issue, but sold most of them off to pay debts. I still have one of every issue except #'s 1-6, 19 (used to have 15 of those), 27, 48, 61, & 63, but I'm really starting to ask myself will I really spend $800-900 on another copy of #1, esp when my last copy was bought for $20? If I sold them, I'd put some money away, and buy at least one piece of WD OA (I own a page from issue #13), which is kind of the direction I want to go, I'm just not fully sure if I want to make the leap. I am tho gonna sell my Batman run.

are they already graded?

I think they are great but if in fact the number is 25 way not make it cover issues 1-25. If they did this last go around we would be even higher with reprints. Im good with the different artist but IMO they should of carried pass issue one by now. But I get it....they want to grab first time reads and pull them in. I hate pros and cons :insane:

Edit: nice pictures and if you still need Portland dont forget the 2nd printing.

yes don't worry portland 1st and 2nd prints arrived after those pics were taken. lol only missing Austin color variant. Had it but seller backed out and is now asking more. The usual story :P

are they already graded?

nah, i'm not too much into graded comics.