• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Hickman interview. There is great news within the interview that has me doing back flips. :banana:

http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/977?articleID=156333

I must have read it too fast...can you spoiler tag the news

PREVIEWSworld: With all your other projects going on (The Manhattan Projects, East of West, etc.), how were you able to carve up the time stream so as to fit this one into your schedule? Let us follow you into the wormhole to see how you did it.

Jonathan Hickman: Well, I've been pretty straight forward in telling people that after I finish my current Marvel work I'm going to take a bit of a break and catch up on some sleep. Even though Avengers issues will be coming out the first quarter of next year, I'll actually be done in December, so all I have left is finishing the eight issues of the recently announced Secret Wars.

The reality is, even with three Image books, my workload is going to be half of what it was.

Thank God.

I got Two (really three, but one is for my cousin as a late Christmas gift) sets and one of the Wicked + Divine cover. I think I got some solid issues, and am going to submit these early next year.

I really dug the issue overall. Red, the Ranger's dog, really stole the issue.

Edited by Stark Resilient