• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

Please forgive me if these have already been listed, but haunted Horror is seeing some action. Some sellers are getting $25+ for $1. I'm glad I have the full run.

Hunted Horror #1 on eBay

Haunted Horror #1 on eBay

I wonder if some just see it as a less expensive way to get a highly sought after classic cover. I buy this series to read, and based on past performance of horror reprint books didn't expect they'd ever be worth what I'd paid. If it goes any higher I'll be tempted to sell.

When issue #4 or so was out, there were multiple sales of this book in the $35-45 range. I think someone even got $68 for a #1 and a #2 together.

So although it's still hottish, it may have already gone through it's biggest gain a year or so ago.

Jay

:shy:

Yea.. It was ( and still is ) selling well.

Please forgive me if these have already been listed, but haunted Horror is seeing some action. Some sellers are getting $25+ for $1. I'm glad I have the full run.

Hunted Horror #1 on eBay

I wonder if some just see it as a less expensive way to get a highly sought after classic cover. I buy this series to read, and based on past performance of horror reprint books didn't expect they'd ever be worth what I'd paid. If it goes any higher I'll be tempted to sell.

When issue #4 or so was out, there were multiple sales of this book in the $35-45 range. I think someone even got $68 for a #1 and a #2 together.

So although it's still hottish, it may have already gone through it's biggest gain a year or so ago.

Jay

:shy:

Yea.. It was ( and still is ) selling well.

Somehow I missed issue 6 when it came out. I'll have to look for one now at cover before the whole run starts to go nuts.

I don't think I have any extras anymore.

This book wasn't heavily ordered. I used to pick up any #1 I saw at the LCS and flip them.

They are cool looking in hand and have a great feel to them.

Any PCH collector would like them, and any newer horror fan .. These could help get into the old stuff.

Nobody in the Tacoma area sells carries this book. I don't buy weekly books and had to open a file at one Tacoma store just to order this book and "Weird Love" which are reprints of old weird love stories from same company.

Hunted Horror #1 on eBay

Bingo in general to all books. Market is hot and thus reprints of big keys are hot.

Not sure if this counts as a modern comic, but these Awesome Mix cassette tapes are selling like hotcakes on the Bay

Link

That. Is. Awesome!

$100 for a cassette tape? Now i've seen everything

I just searched for this as a "crazy money" cassette example, knowing how much I sold mine for 10 years ago

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CORONER-Death-Cult-ORIGINAL-NUMBERED-CASSETTE-celtic-frost-/141493257970?pt=Music_Cassettes&hash=item20f1a7c6f2

Not sure if this counts as a modern comic, but these Awesome Mix cassette tapes are selling like hotcakes on the Bay

Link

That. Is. Awesome!

I just searched for this as a "crazy money" cassette example, knowing how much I sold mine for 10 years ago

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CORONER-Death-Cult-ORIGINAL-NUMBERED-CASSETTE-celtic-frost-/141493257970?pt=Music_Cassettes&hash=item20f1a7c6f2

:facepalm:

NOW ive seen everything!

Buy them both for $800 perfect combo :facepalm:

Link

That. Is. Awesome!

I saw Coroner to play in tijuana back in the day. :headbang: