• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing 678 Mary Jane variant....
2 2

1,475 posts in this topic

Paid $30 for it (yes, thirty) in Sept at LCS that uses Overstreet and not ebay :grin:

Okay first u suck.

Then let me congratulate on your best buy this decade I bet.

haha thanx! Seriously my hands were shaking when I pulled it out of the bin. Also picked up the ASM 688 JSC cover for $20 at the same time. Haters gonna hate

Paid $30 for it (yes, thirty) in Sept at LCS that uses Overstreet and not ebay :grin:

Okay first u suck.

haha thanx! Seriously my hands were shaking when I pulled it out of the bin. Also picked up the ASM 688 JSC cover for $20 at the same time. Haters gonna hate

If you say you also pulled out a 667 Dell'Otto for $40 and an AF 15 for $500 I am going to have to take a trip out to your LCS. lol

-J.

Okay first u suck.

If you say you also pulled out a 667 Dell'Otto for $40 and an AF 15 for $500 I am going to have to take a trip out to your LCS. lol

-J.

lol no 667 Del'Otto, that would've been nice. 651 Tron variant for $10 though

I bought 2 of these off the rack at a chain comic store back when they came out. Both were sitting out for 2 days before I bought them for around $10 each. I submitted both and each came back blue 9.8. When I submitted them there were only 2 or 3 on the census in 9.8. I sold one on the forums here some time ago for about $300 (before the huge price spike). The other I still have, this is it:

asmfront.jpg

I bought 2 of these off the rack at a chain comic store back when they came out. Both were sitting out for 2 days before I bought them for around $10 each. I submitted both and each came back blue 9.8. When I submitted them there were only 2 or 3 on the census in 9.8. I sold one on the forums here some time ago for about $300 (before the huge price spike). The other I still have, this is it:

asmfront.jpg

Nice copy! I may have the other one. lol Interestingly enough, even now nearly three years later, there are only 21, 9.8s (14 blue, 7 yellow, some of which may or may not be overlap) on the census out of 81 copies. That's a very low pull through on a modern book that was probably actually read by very few people who bought it. That chocolate brown cover is pretty unforgiving.

@Lonzilla- That's one hell of a haul. Sounds like I would have had a field day in that joint!

-J.

lol no 667 Del'Otto, that would've been nice. 651 Tron variant for $10 though

Didn't know the Tron was as popular. Looks like it goes for about $100.

Edit: sells for about $70, BINs are listed at $100.

Edited by ygogolak