• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

Just arrived today, Spider-Woman #3 Page 11 by the late great Carmine Infantino.

I am over the moon :whee:

original.jpg

:applause:

Did you ever land that #9 to finish your run?

I did (thumbs u

Neat old Action Comics 156...... Lois as Superwoman..... she even wears a blonde wig in the story with a costume almost exactly like Supergirl 7 years later.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ACTION156.jpg

Jimbo love those old Actions

So I stopped at a comic store a couple cities over yesterday. Didn't find anything so I just picked up a few AvX dicemasters blind bags. On the way back out to the car I noticed a thrift store in the same strip mall. Stopped in and the first thing I notice was a section with hundreds of comics. I started noticing some mini runs of Batman Adventures. As I was getting to the last few stacks, I found another run of them starting at 20 and going backwards. 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, and my heart started to pump faster and I just knew it wasn't going to be there, but sure enough, the very next copy I pulled out was issue 12. A high grade as well, I'd say at least 8.0. I walked out very happy to finally add this to the collection and for a mere $1.59 :headbang: . Also grabbed issue 28. And to think I almost didn't go in.

Sorry for no pics....

I also love the irony of a thrift store selling these comics just a few spots down from a comic store in the same building. Guess they hadn't got word they had comics.

Edited by Chris_Skeleton

So I stopped at a comic store a couple cities over yesterday. Didn't find anything so I just picked up a few AvX dicemasters blind bags. On the way back out to the car I noticed a thrift store in the same strip mall. Stopped in and the first thing I notice was a section with hundreds of comics. I started noticing some mini runs of Batman Adventures. As I was getting to the last few stacks, I found another run of them starting at 20 and going backwards. 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, and my heart started to pump faster and I just knew it wasn't going to be there, but sure enough, the very next copy I pulled out was issue 12. A high grade as well, I'd say at least 8.0. I walked out very happy to finally add this to the collection and for a mere $1.59 :headbang: . Also grabbed issue 28. And to think I almost didn't go in.

Sorry for no pics....

I also love the irony of a thrift store selling these comics just a few spots down from a comic store in the same building. Guess they hadn't got word they had comics.

:applause: