• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,812 posts in this topic

And to answer your question about my parents or one of my relatives being taken advantage of "greasy salesman" I'd laugh at them for being so stupid and not doing your research beforehand.

You must be a real joy around the dinner table at Thanksgiving lol

I bet he still has to sit at the kiddie-table.

-slym

And to answer your question about my parents or one of my relatives being taken advantage of "greasy salesman" I'd laugh at them for being so stupid and not doing your research beforehand.

I'm a real joy to be around at anytime, not just Thanksgiving. :whee:

I bet he still has to sit at the kiddie-table.

-slym

And I bet you have to squat to pee.

Everyone knows it's the 1st black costume in the title - it's on every CGC label. meh

Go back under your bridge troll. lol

That's not what your listing said. You are purposefully deceiving people. I wonder if you've always been this way and I jus never noticed it. I used to think you were a boardie with integrity. Now I don't see any. Purposefully overgrazing and now outright lying.

He did something similar with his Alpha Flight #17 sale. Described it as "First appearance of Big Hero Six" in big bold copy, and then formatted less prominently in the paragraph following it "by their creators," as if the first work by a creative team that's not an actual first appearance is something that collectors care about. Clearly intended to deceive people into thinking that it was the first appearance of Big Hero Six.

Most people know what they are buying, you're trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. You can't do anything about who writes what on their auctions, the buyer needs to understand what they are buying. It really has no effect on you on, so why not just worry about yourself? I'm not in Divad's corner since i've had beef with him in the past but people on here are splitting hairs on his product descriptions about what is "exactly correct to a tee" needs to stop, try going outside for a walk, get some exercise since I know most of you people could use it.

Maybe the buyer should be cognizant of what they're buying, but that doesn't absolve his responsibility. How would you feel if a parent or relative of yours got fleeced from a greasy salesman? What he's doing is dishonest, plain and simple.

Again, it doesn't relate to you. eBay does have a return policy and even some sellers don't know everything. I think you guys are just tired of seeing him post his auction results in the thread, well...I'm tired of reading off topic nonsense like this in the thread.

Maybe you should call the eBay police and tell them you don't agree with his comic descriptions, besides, most people don't even read them anyway, they just hit the BIN/Bid button. If the buyer buys it and is happy with it, then who is he hurting? You? The collector sitting on his over weight rear end at the comic store playing magic cards with teenagers? The guy down the street?

Ever think the buyer knows and actually wants the issue? Maybe he's trying to put an Alpha Flight run together? Maybe he's trying to grab all the Big Hero 6 appearances...You're not the buyer and you're not a mind reader and that goes for anyone complaining about someone's auction trying to sell a book, you don't know the buyer's intent. Plain and simple.

I work in the trading division of an investment firm of 39 billion AUM, I couldn't care less about a guy making $10-15 on a comic book. What's he doing is sleazy, if you want to hang out with this clown be my guest.

Everyone knows it's the 1st black costume in the title - it's on every CGC label. meh

That's not what your listing said. You are purposefully deceiving people. I wonder if you've always been this way and I jus never noticed it. I used to think you were a boardie with integrity. Now I don't see any. Purposefully overgrazing and now outright lying.

He did something similar with his Alpha Flight #17 sale. Described it as "First appearance of Big Hero Six" in big bold copy, and then formatted less prominently in the paragraph following it "by their creators," as if the first work by a creative team that's not an actual first appearance is something that collectors care about. Clearly intended to deceive people into thinking that it was the first appearance of Big Hero Six.

Most people know what they are buying, you're trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. You can't do anything about who writes what on their auctions, the buyer needs to understand what they are buying. It really has no effect on you on, so why not just worry about yourself? I'm not in Divad's corner since i've had beef with him in the past but people on here are splitting hairs on his product descriptions about what is "exactly correct to a tee" needs to stop, try going outside for a walk, get some exercise since I know most of you people could use it.

Maybe the buyer should be cognizant of what they're buying, but that doesn't absolve his responsibility. How would you feel if a parent or relative of yours got fleeced from a greasy salesman? What he's doing is dishonest, plain and simple.

Again, it doesn't relate to you. eBay does have a return policy and even some sellers don't know everything. I think you guys are just tired of seeing him post his auction results in the thread, well...I'm tired of reading off topic nonsense like this in the thread.

Maybe you should call the eBay police and tell them you don't agree with his comic descriptions, besides, most people don't even read them anyway, they just hit the BIN/Bid button. If the buyer buys it and is happy with it, then who is he hurting? You? The collector sitting on his over weight rear end at the comic store playing magic cards with teenagers? The guy down the street?

Ever think the buyer knows and actually wants the issue? Maybe he's trying to put an Alpha Flight run together? Maybe he's trying to grab all the Big Hero 6 appearances...You're not the buyer and you're not a mind reader and that goes for anyone complaining about someone's auction trying to sell a book, you don't know the buyer's intent. Plain and simple.

I work in the trading division of an investment firm of 39 billion AUM, I couldn't care less about a guy making $10-15 on a comic book. What's he doing is sleazy, if you want to hang out with this clown be my guest.

Rather hang out with you!

I don't think what he's doing is sleazy at all, I do however think that bringing up what you do for a living out of the blue is pretty sleazy in itself, Doesn't matter how much the company you work for is worth, it's pointless and irrelevant to the discussion and brings nothing to the table other than your inflated ego.

I have to be honest here bud, other than the grammar police nothing irks me more than those who brag about their job in investments or stocks in a comic book forum.

I have to be honest here bud, other than the grammar police nothing irks me more than those who brag about their job in investments or stocks in a comic book forum.

That's funny, because nothing irks me more than others telling people what irks them on a comic book forum :)

That's funny, because nothing irks me more than others telling people what irks them on a comic book forum :)

It is funny because what irks me is people saying what irks them on a comic book forum! :pullhair::frustrated:

"You wanna impress me?? Show me some of your books!" - Comic-Keys/Hammer

I only came into this thread to find out about where to get cut up cardboard for shipping. :sumo:

For the record tho, I'm fairly certain that was not Divad's ebay listing but could be wrong.

And did something change in regards to the ASM 252? Is that not the first black cover now? Just checking as I don't want to deceive people at our upcoming comic con when I sell my copies.

For future reference, if divad posts a link to an individual eBay listing, there is about a 100% chance that the listing is his. There is also about a 90% chance that the book in the listing is not "heating up" by any reasonable definition.

And it is probably over-graded and described incorrectly too, if I am to believe what I'm reading here.

Nothing irks me more than telling people who tell others they irk them about their irking and when it irks...wait...

hm