• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,419 posts in this topic

Just bought this. Not sure it gets much better than this grade-wise for the age.

Here is what I know about it so far. Variant with content from War Front and this variant edition is not currently listed in Overstreet. Pretty excited about winning another in the high 9's

Algie1_zpsa57a4c29.jpg

So you did end up winning it. Congrats!

Picked up this sweet little Harvey after our good friend Telerites posted it...I saw it and just had to have it...Neat little date stamp!! Just a crazy cool Splash in this one as well...Even the inside front cover's got a pretty neat add for the often sought after Green Hornet Comics #13!! pretty happy with this one thanks for opening my eyes to this one J!!

15903629077_683ef52ac4_b.jpg

Picked up this sweet little Harvey after our good friend Telerites posted it...I saw it and just had to have it...Neat little date stamp!! Just a crazy cool Splash in this one as well...Even the inside front cover's got a pretty neat add for the often sought after Green Hornet Comics #13!! pretty happy with this one thanks for opening my eyes to this one J!!

LOVE it :applause: Great grab Gino!!!

thanks Captain Courageous!!! :grin:

thanks Captain Courageous!!! :grin:

^Oh I'm likin' THAT!!!^ Might have to change my board name now!!! hm

do not see that cover often.......please enjoy this cover I obtain years ago . jb

151904.jpg.a14292685f879a2509b3599d4fb07ec6.jpg

do not see that cover often.......please enjoy this cover I obtain years ago . jb

your collection is just amazing :applause:

your collection is just amazing :applause:

Thank you my friend I appreciate that (thumbs u

JB where do you get this stuff?!!!!!!!! I mean Wow doesn't even do it dude it's just simply incredible some of the stuff you post...so happy you shared that you very very VERY COOL :applause:

Love it Gino! A lot of the Harvey golden age stuff is cool and uncommon. If there isn't a thread dedicated to the publisher, there should be!