• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

Just missed her face.

She might be a Dodger.

Clayton Kershaw?

So can anyone tell me why is the Manara Spider-woman cover considered controversial and this cover isnt???

thor.jpg

Because her butt isn't pointed straight up in the air so that we can see the definite separation of her buttcheeks.

So can anyone tell me why is the Manara Spider-woman cover considered controversial and this cover isnt???

thor.jpg

Because her butt isn't pointed straight up in the air so that we can see the definite separation of her buttcheeks.

thor.jpg

I got a hammer like that one

I think the coloring book is just another thing for Harley fans to chase, If you've already got all of her other appearances I could see going after the coloring book because it has HQ in book form not because of it's significance as a 1st / Early appearance.

for the record...a coloring book is not a comic book. and yes you should be in a loony bin if you think that is her first appearance in a comic book.

BA 12 still holds that honor but if the coloring book predates BA 12 then there could be an argument for it being her first appearance in a published book no?

Are we seriously at the point in this hobby where colouring books can be counted as a 1st appearance

Let the crazies chase what they chase. It leaves other books for us. ;)

All I know is I have 2 nice NM-/NM copies of that coloring book. I'll throw them on eBay and if some goofball wants to pay $30-$50 for one I'm all for it. I could use the money right now.