• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,423 posts in this topic

From the recent CHILLER show.

Some SoA s/s books----glad to get them there---with the show ending, it was pretty much all around confirmed that for the time being, there was no further plans for any other appearances or signings.

And some of these are client books too, but I had to show these off----

Sons of Anarchy #1 (Mayhem variant) CGC 9.8 s/s William Lucking (Piney), Tommy Flanagan (Chibs), Kristen Renton (Lyla), David LaBrava (Happy), Mark Boone Jr. (Bobby), Ryan Hurst (Opie)

soa1MAYHEM.jpg

Star Trek #54 CGC 9.6 s/s Sally Kellerman & Teri Garr

God bless this poor woman---I know Garr has had significant health issues over the years, but if you had seen her that night, you'd have wished for her sake she was anywhere else but at a convention signing photos. LONG line, her first public appearance, and this book pictured is one of only two (yes, only 2 books) for CGC signature series.

startrek54.jpg

Rich!!! Thanks so much for getting this done!! It's beautiful. I had no idea about her health issues. :(

Star Trek #54 CGC 9.6 s/s Sally Kellerman & Teri Garr

God bless this poor woman---I know Garr has had significant health issues over the years, but if you had seen her that night, you'd have wished for her sake she was anywhere else but at a convention signing photos. LONG line, her first public appearance, and this book pictured is one of only two (yes, only 2 books) for CGC signature series.

startrek54.jpg

Top Census 1st Rocket!

Here is a cut off scan until I get a good picture for ya!

001_zps60f5f5d1.jpg

Not to rain on your parade...but there is another....

Trying out my new Epson V550 Photo Scanner scanner tonight and wanted to see how CGC books turn out. Unfortunately, it's not a legal-sized scanner. Images however look great.

Thought I'd post the results in one of my favorite threads.

Here goes:

Captain Planet and the Planeteers #1 CGC 9.6. Signed by Neal Adams (1 of 3 graded, top 1 of 2 SS).

021144_1193068004CGC96SS_zpse423e873.jpg