• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Ok, so I'm not exactly sure how to go about this one because I honestly have bought a ton of stuff from him in the past and I don't like publicly calling people out but it's at the annoying point now and my messages are going unread.

I bought a FF #60 from Kramerica back in July. Paid July 16.

There has been back and forth this summer about it, mostly when I asked if it had been sent and making sure it didn't go missing in the mail or something like that.

October 21 I received a response that the book would be going out in a few days.

Sent another message on 11/28 and another 12/5 and both are unread.

I looked up the paypal transaction and he's now an unverified user which really kind of bums me out.

If anyone yaps with him offline, can someone tell him to check his messages or something like that?

Not trying to be a jerk at all, he's a great member with a billion posts, I'd just like my comic or a refund at this point.

Ok, so I'm not exactly sure how to go about this one because I honestly have bought a ton of stuff from him in the past and I don't like publicly calling people out but it's at the annoying point now and my messages are going unread.

There has been back and forth this summer about it, mostly when I asked if it had been sent and making sure it didn't go missing in the mail or something like that.

October 21 I received a response that the book would be going out in a few days.

I looked up the paypal transaction and he's now an unverified user which really kind of bums me out.

If anyone yaps with him offline, can someone tell him to check his messages or something like that?

Not trying to be a jerk at all, he's a great member with a billion posts, I'd just like my comic or a refund at this point.

Unfortunately, Mark has a history of delayed shipping but has always followed through that I know of. I don't know him personally or have any communication.

I assume he gets his PMs via email but he may not. Try to send him an email to the PP email you used to pay him if you haven't already done that. Others here may have some other way to contact him.

Good luck.

Unfortunately, Mark has a history of delayed shipping but has always followed through that I know of. I don't know him personally or have any communication.

I assume he gets his PMs via email but he may not. Try to send him an email to the PP email you used to pay him if you haven't already done that. Others here may have some other way to contact him.

Good luck.

Thanks! Yeah Mark has always been great, and I'm ok with waiting if I'm getting responses but when I've been ignored for a month I start to wonder. I'd feel bad if he has been having some hard times, we have all gone through stuff, but a quick "I have it and I'll get to it" message is fine for me.

I'll drop him another note via email.

I was told by a few board members that it wouldn't be a bad idea to add this fellow boardie to the probation list based on what's happening with an ebay transaciton.

Another non-paying bidder, with (up till yesterday) no response to any email attempts via the boards, ebay or general email.

I did get one email saying he "really wants the book" but his phone has been out of service.

I have no idea what that has to do with anything.

Add board member oceanavekid to your block list of nonpaying bidders.

No response to emails, PMs or eBay communication through the course of two weeks after a listing ended.

Paypal e-check initiated two or three days ago.

Then cancelled today.

Then re-initiated again. Claims some issue with his bank. :think:

Ebay user handle is crisis_comics

If this clears itself up, I'll come back and post such.

But my general overall feelings on this buyer most of the time he's been on the message boards is "tire kicker" with several WTB threads.

If I'm wrong or confusing him with someone else, LMK.

Just send him a PM stating your intentions to nominate him to the PL with a link to this discussion. (thumbs u

I actually did that---but I realized he never responded (either) to the first PM that I sent him several days ago. It remains unread. :sorry:

Unfortunately, I've had to deal with a lot of non-paying bidders these days.

Finally, a response---an excuse and then I honestly just simply said I was tired of people bidding and not paying, and it is getting out of hand.

I've been alerted by several board members---not one or two but SEVERAL board members that these kinds of shenanigans are typical are habitual from this person.

And finally, a proper response from the oceanavekid, after I really, just flat out tired of excuses. It comes down to this----if you can't afford an item, don't buy it.

I just find that this behavior seems to be habitual with this person, and I would rather not deal with it. That's pretty much what this thread and the probation thread was for, or so I thought, so that we can let each other know in full disclosure who is problematic, and then based on that information, you have the choice to either block or not deal with these people.

In this case, there seems to be several different bits and pieces regarding past transactions.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7744731#Post7744731

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7746429#Post7746429

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7770609#Post7770609

Yeah, those are the threads that I remembered. I helped broker a resolution on one of those and thought he was going to change his way of doing business. I guess not.... :(

Mark got back to me today and is sending it out.

Quick resolution :)

:applause:

I've bought from Kramerica a few times and he always came through.

No it was not dealt with, because of my very busy schedule at work and being dejected from the entire experience.

But now that I have some time off and since I would hate it if people would be scammed without me having done everything possible to prevent this, I have sent the PM to Seerojas.

If I hear anything I will let you know.

regards,

Elmer

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right place to do so, and if I can nominate a non-boardie for the Hall of Shame, but I want to warn anybody for eBay seller Seerojas.

What is the case?

On 7 July I purchased item 221483206787: a complete set of ASM666 variants.

On 22 August the package arrived. I immediately noticed the seller Seerojas that three books were missing. The next day, the seller Seerojas apologized and promised to send the missing books.

On 6 September I asked the seller about the status of the books. He said he had not sent them yet, but promised to do so right away.

On 1 October I still had not received the books and asked the seller Seerojas about the status.

On 1 October the seller Seerojas replied he would send them ‘tomorrow’. I demanded a tracking number.

On 2 October the seller Seerojas said he would send them ‘tomorrow’. Again I demanded a tracking number.

On 6 October the seller Seerojas said he would send the books ‘tomorrow’. Again I demanded a tracking number and then I did not hear anything anymore. All of the sudden the conversation at eBay was closed (can the seller to that?)

On 9 October I started a refund request at eBay. I got a confirmation saying the seller would contact me within 6 days and that after that period I could ask eBay to step in.

On 16 October, after I did not hear anything from the seller Seerojas, I wanted to ask eBay to stept in. But when I click the link ‘ask us to step in and help’ in the confirmation e-mail, I got into a screen saying: 'This return was closed' and 'the return was completed on Oct 15, 2014'. Well, nothing was completed, I did not get any refund, I can not start anything with PayPal as the 45 day period has expired and I can not get into touch with eBay.

So I am screwed. Well, I have learned my lesson. This is the second bad incident I had with eBay and I will not use them anymore. And I warn anybody against this fraud caled Seerojas.

best,

E

There's a boardie here with the same name.

seerojas

He hasn't posted in a year.

If this is a boardy I really want him on probabtion. What information do I need to share to make this happen? regards, E

Bumping this so this actually gets dealt with. PM him that you are nominating him for the PL. You gave us enough information. If he doesn't respond in 3 days, he goes on the list.

Did this ever get dealt with?

Finally, a response---an excuse and then I honestly just simply said I was tired of people bidding and not paying, and it is getting out of hand.

I've been alerted by several board members---not one or two but SEVERAL board members that these kinds of shenanigans are typical are habitual from this person.

And finally, a proper response from the oceanavekid, after I really, just flat out tired of excuses. It comes down to this----if you can't afford an item, don't buy it.

I just find that this behavior seems to be habitual with this person, and I would rather not deal with it. That's pretty much what this thread and the probation thread was for, or so I thought, so that we can let each other know in full disclosure who is problematic, and then based on that information, you have the choice to either block or not deal with these people.

In this case, there seems to be several different bits and pieces regarding past transactions.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7744731#Post7744731

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7746429#Post7746429

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7770609#Post7770609

Was this resolved or does he need to be added to the Probation List? (shrug)