• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,155 posts in this topic

Red84 and 4comix take this convo to comics general so it gets the audience it deserves

:devil:

nah I'm done with that clown ... he got placed at the bottom of my shoe where him and his big mouth deserves... I treat ppl as they treat me... this was his 3rd time attacking me and now he got what he deserved

Friends Forever! :cloud9:

C39406D3-8787-4B85-A412-A7AE5DB36AB4.jpg

Red84 and 4comix take this convo to comics general so it gets the audience it deserves

:devil:

nah I'm done with that clown ... he got placed at the bottom of my shoe where him and his big mouth deserves... I treat ppl as they treat me... this was his 3rd time attacking me and now he got what he deserved

Red84 and 4comix take this convo to comics general so it gets the audience it deserves:devil:

Zack Attack - Friends Forever

Friends .. Forever, Always will be there!!! The Zack Attack. That brings me back. (MEMORIES)

To Hustruck

I don't know if you're a victim, a cheat, or something in between, and don't really care.

But you sound like you're aware that people here a have a certain option of you, deserved or not.

You know people are watching you, why not just run normal sales threads following the most basic of rules that thousands of people who you think are dumber can do. Why not try to be reasonable and post a picture of a stabbed copy of a $2500 comic?

Certainly not everyone cares about their rep, but if I did I would try very hard to minimize the shady behavior, not defend my right to act shady, and then get angry when everyone thinks I'm shady.

Also, any defense regarding the homophobic statements?

You can go back and read my previous comments and get answers for every question/allegation you raised.

I never tried to be or acted like I was better than anyone here FYI so idk where you get that I think that.

I really need to go to bed so if you haters need to know something else PM me.

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD

It's kinda awesome. Just reading it now. By the way he insults people, I'm 99% pretty sure that 4comix is William Zabka.

15famousbullies_5.jpg

1. You were caught LYING ABOUT shill bidding. Apologized and said it wouldn't happen again.

2. You cancel at least two large transactions with very respected board members after you already have the books.

So the idea of you having another account on the CGC forum and purchased your own book to end the sales thread and make yourself look like a good seller isn't unreasonable.

Either one of those two things mentioned above would make ANY reasonable person question giving you money. Especially when the money is as much as $2500.

Lets keep the facts straight, mkay.

seriously, we should smoke a bowl

It's kinda awesome. Just reading it now. By the way he insults people, I'm 99% pretty sure that 4comix is William Zabka.

15famousbullies_5.jpg

Bill Zabka is probably the nicest celebrity I have ever met. It was quite a shock. I expected him to roundhouse kick me in the face.

15famousbullies_5.jpg

Bill Zabka is probably the nicest celebrity I have ever met. It was quite a shock. I expected him to roundhouse kick me in the face.

I have heard that, never got to meet him. I did, however, got to hang out with Zack Ward (the other classic 80's bully - Scott Farkus) and he was pretty cool. Poor typecasted bastards.

15famousbullies_5.jpg

Remember, he's nice to Daniel Larusso after he loses the championship.

15famousbullies_5.jpg

I remember thinking he was Owen Wilson for a bit there lol

15famousbullies_5.jpg

Yeah, and then doesn't Joe Piscopo slap him around outside the arena for being weak? It's been a long time since I've seen the original.

Remember the rule of secret identities-if you see the same guys in the same place they can't be the same dude

I'm just defending myself man lol I don't even know how I got dragged into this... bought a comicbook on IG now I'm a villain ??

I have been accused of things that I never did

poeple's imaginations can run wild

People accuse me of being a liar all the time just cause I've had a very weird life....

How long are your legs again? hm

Remember the rule of secret identities-if you see the same guys in the same place they can't be the same dude

I'm just defending myself man lol I don't even know how I got dragged into this... bought a comicbook on IG now I'm a villain ??

I have been accused of things that I never did

poeple's imaginations can run wild

People accuse me of being a liar all the time just cause I've had a very weird life....

How long are your legs again? hm

Long enough to roundhouse kick an old lady who's got 16 items in the 15-items-or-less line.