• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
32 32

6,421 posts in this topic

Hey Mark

Multiple choice test:

A) I sold it to you

B) I bought it from you

C) I pulled up your posts. 400+ = not heavy lifting. Your new board name: Chatterbox lol

Actually, the thread where you posted that beauty is a great one. Short, sweet, with interesting insightful observations about collecting romance from the likes of JvR11, 143ksk, Vintage Comics, Point Five, Inaflash, Scrooge, BoHogg, Boot, BBGun, Comicnoir, Jimjum12, and you, and me.

Romance used to be the genre that dared not speak it's name. Now, it's more like We Are Among You. Though not yet You Will Be Assimilated.

Getting into Romance books

boom.

gotta run gents it's just supper time in Cali land. These were images I have already up on photobucket and so I could run them off quick quick. But check back, I'll be at this off and on and promise to scan and show books I've never posted before.

RomanticMarriage08fc100_zps1ac51ea2.jpg

Boom indeed. A beautiful book.

Looking forward to the rest of your scans and commentary.

boom.

gotta run gents it's just supper time in Cali land. These were images I have already up on photobucket and so I could run them off quick quick. But check back, I'll be at this off and on and promise to scan and show books I've never posted before.

RomanticMarriage08fc100_zps1ac51ea2.jpg

Boom indeed. A beautiful book.

Looking forward to the rest of your scans and commentary.

One of my favorites!

Ken

Ok, you must be psychic.

I myself had even forgotten I used to own a Youthful Hearts #1. I sold it over 2 years ago.

So, how did you know that I had one???! hm

The Doc has an oilephant memory for books he likes!

I hope you did not think my answers were curt or rude at all...I just thought someone else would be able to reply with more depth and knowledge,as the good Dr has.

Jimmers

Ok, you must be psychic.

I myself had even forgotten I used to own a Youthful Hearts #1. I sold it over 2 years ago.

I hope you did not think my answers were curt or rude at all...I just thought someone else would be able to reply with more depth and knowledge,as the good Dr has.

Jimmers

Hi Jimmers,

No, I did not think that at all! :)

In fact, I appreciated your replies. (thumbs u

Ok, you must be psychic.

Jimmers

Hi Jimmers,

No, I did not think that at all! :)

In fact, I appreciated your replies. (thumbs u

Great! Just don't want to come across as a notsonice!

:foryou:

PS rare or not so,are they all not great?!

I kind of like this one.

While the newly engaged couple does a bit of canoodling on the porch, Dad, complete with ascot and pipe, cops a friendly feel off Mom while they look on approvingly.

She seems to be enjoying it, what with patting his groping hand and all.

qc9KCMd.jpg