• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,155 posts in this topic

Cool Book purchase! :applause: Always a pleasure to have those type of buyers here!

what is that supposed to mean?

Cool books:

Some people would crash through a bus full of children and step on their mother's throat to buy a book from the devil and sell it to Hitler.

This is a community. When someone shows a complete lack of disregard for this community, you don't do business with them. There are some though that don't care about principles or this place - it's all about "cool books." If they see a good deal, they'll deal with losers and dirtbags.

i have gone out of my way every time someone has said anything about me because I hold my reputation in this place in high regard, and my reputation anywhere in high regard.

I have much respect for the senior members of this board and this board in general.

To insinuate that i dont care is asinine, ignorant, and arrogant.

Why else would i be sitting here responding to empty allegations when I could be watching "Dude you're Screwed" right now???

Cool Book purchase! :applause: Always a pleasure to have those type of buyers here!

what is that supposed to mean?

Cool books:

Some people would crash through a bus full of children and step on their mother's throat to buy a book from the devil and sell it to Hitler.

This is a community. When someone shows a complete lack of disregard for this community, you don't do business with them. There are some though that don't care about principles or this place - it's all about "cool books." If they see a good deal, they'll deal with losers and dirtbags.

again I wrote to you on Instagram... please stop throwing me w hustruck ... I made my deal to buy the book on Instagram! not here... what ever beef you guys got doesnt concern me... I judge ppl on how they treat me (the golden rule) and right now your attacking me for no reason so I'll ask again to please stop combining me with him

both of them posting at the same time makes me think they're the same person.

This is all speculation. But I mean, come on dude.

yes columbo... I just closed a deal with him and he messaged me to tell me people are writing on here that I am him? he's Indian I am Greek... you can see on Instagram were totally different humans ... I like in ct he lives in ny... check my kudos page! and again please stop throwing allegations you have 0 proof of! it's getting tiresome

fjyio.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

yes columbo... I just closed a deal with him and he messaged me to tell me people are writing on here that I am him? he's Indian I am Greek... you can see on Instagram were totally different humans ... I like in ct he lives in ny... check my kudos page! and again please stop throwing allegations you have 0 proof of! it's getting tiresome

correction im Pakistani :frustrated:

Remember the rule of secret identities-if you see the same guys in the same place they can't be the same dude

I just followed you! and you can ask arthrr (storm shadow) and spider phil I'm NOT HIM! ?

Remember the rule of secret identities-if you see the same guys in the same place they can't be the same dude

I'm just defending myself man lol I don't even know how I got dragged into this... bought a comicbook on IG now I'm a villain ??

I'm just defending myself man lol I don't even know how I got dragged into this... bought a comicbook on IG now I'm a villain ??

I have been accused of things that I never did

poeple's imaginations can run wild

You're gonna have this dude after you soon:

scan0007.jpg

I just followed you! and you can ask arthrr (storm shadow) and spider phil I'm NOT HIM! ?

follow me so I can follow you jimmy

I have been accused of things that I never did

poeple's imaginations can run wild

People accuse me of being a liar all the time just cause I've had a very weird life....

scan0007.jpg

???? I'm under attack for no reason ????

follow me so I can follow you jimmy

tumblr_lymtskaxBt1qjq1kyo1_250_zpsgcboommq.gif

scan0007.jpg

Don't worry God loves the unfairly accused

scan0007.jpg

lol welcome to the club