• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

For Mooneyham OA fans, new art has just been added to the site:

http://www.felixcomicart.com/newitems.asp

Included is the complete issue #4 of FIVE GHOSTS, which represents Chris' favorite art from the series. As a bonus, there are a few Marvel/DC pinups as well. Thanks for checking it out!

I completely forgot about the update but still managed to get a page I wanted. Thanks again Felix!

D669849E-6664-4836-99C4-D53BDE007076.jpg

Also, as a point of interest: our collaborator S.M. Vidaurri (who you guys know from his wonderful second print variants) is doing a full, painted story for FIVE GHOSTS: SPECIAL #1 in MARCH. The solicit should go live this month.

I'll have a backup story with another guest artist and we'll announce some cool variants as we get closer to release.

tumblr_ngajx1a0am1ran91go1_1280.jpg

We'll have some other cool surprised soon :D

Anyone else think this has a sort of "Death" vibe from Kelly Sue DeConnick's Pretty Deadly? Hadn't thought of it until just now. Like all other FG, I'm sure this'll be another winner.

For Mooneyham OA fans, new art has just been added to the site:

http://www.felixcomicart.com/newitems.asp

Included is the complete issue #4 of FIVE GHOSTS, which represents Chris' favorite art from the series. As a bonus, there are a few Marvel/DC pinups as well. Thanks for checking it out!

I completely forgot about the update but still managed to get a page I wanted. Thanks again Felix!

D669849E-6664-4836-99C4-D53BDE007076.jpg

That is a fantastic page!!!