• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd String DC Sci-Fi
1 1

1,249 posts in this topic

One of my favorite covers of all time but I could never find a decent copy. Look in GPA, no sales.

I just got this today....

SA110.jpg

Where do you find this stuff! Sweet (thumbs u

I actually picked it up probably around 4-5 years ago from fee bay. Alway's wanted a copy but was never able to find a affordable copy in high grade. I sure won't be able to now :grin:

who wins in a battle of the hand from beyond and the hand of doom? i think they should have devoted several books to the fracas, like the flash/superman races.

I think the Hand from Beyond would win, after all it has the 'upper' hand !

Here is my copy of B&B #25 - one of my favorite covers!

BB_25.jpg

(worship) Wow, great looking copy. You really need to get this to CGC. The book is hot and RARE !

How about the original art?

BB25_AnthonyC.jpg

Nah! Just kidding. Its a re-creation I commissioned from Anthony Castrillo. It really is a great cover!

Beautiful colors on the HOM 43. The title lasted a long time the books contained some great art and stories. And the mid 1950s books are very difficult to find--even in VG. As far as HG copies go it would probably take you a generation to complete a run. Love your copies. Alas, though, HOM will probably remain a niche market.

Edited by Stevenrams