• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,838 posts in this topic

13727795473_751c6f1341_b.jpg

I met the granddaughter of the cover artist, Maelo Cintron, in my biology class last year. She was also a student teacher as part of our introductory biology team..

I found a few more copies of Castle Frankenstein in one of the boxes at the bottom of the pile.

15863463428_b0bf8b92cf_c.jpg

I remembered that Roy Thomas asked a question about the Stan Lee interview in one of these issues. Does anyone remember the question...or the answer?

Edited by BB-Gun

:headbang: One is the best threads! And you adding Rawhide Kid and Two Gun Kid to that grouping.....makes total sense to me! :applause:

Great picture bro! :cloud9:

Thanks! It's been a l-o-n-g process, but you know how it is, you just keep chipping away. It's missing the TTA #27, but it'll probably be another year before I get one of those so I figured why wait.

Here's a photo of the wall in my office. All early Marvel average grade 5.0, with the lowest being the 3.5 ASM #1 and FF #5 (which isn't visible in the pic due to the flash). No windows in the room to worry about, which is a plus.

lIr6yhg.jpg