• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,296 posts in this topic

Finally had some time to take a few better pics of my set up. My house isn't the biggest but it's my first home and feels great to be able to display them in some way. Everybody here knows that I collect CGC SS books, my favourite creators and celebs mainly. Anyways; here are some improved pictures :) (they're not the best, but much better than before);

ComicRoom3_zps1778b288.jpg

ComicRoom5_zps78818d51.jpg

ComicRoom6_zps5180210e.jpg

ComicRoom1_zps58c4423c.jpg

ComicRoom4_zpsaa101918.jpg

ComicRoom10_zps0b2f0dec.jpg

ComicRoom2_zps071e726a.jpg

ComicRoom7_zps9c046c1b.jpg

ComicRoom8_zpsb06fdf4e.jpg

ComicRoom9_zps4d36b268.jpg

I didn't bother taking a picture of my book shelf next to my CGC set up – just figured this was the more interesting area.

Finally had some time to take a few better pics of my set up. My house isn't the biggest but it's my first home and feels great to be able to display them in some way. Everybody here knows that I collect CGC SS books, my favourite creators and celebs mainly. Anyways; here are some improved pictures :) (they're not the best, but much better than before);

I didn't bother taking a picture of my book shelf next to my CGC set up – just figured this was the more interesting area.

Very nice setup, very nice indeed :applause:

tumblr_n7djqmCgaA1tabudjo2_400.gif

Wow!!!

(worship) ... love the Moore and O'Barr slabs :luhv:

Not a whole room, but this is the newest set up in my upstairs hallway. I think it came out great. All the pages are from the Invisibles

The DPS in the center my wife got framed for me for my birthday last month.

5dsckY.jpg

CktenZ.jpg

I love OA done right,hung on display. :applause:

Not a whole room, but this is the newest set up in my upstairs hallway. I think it came out great. All the pages are from the Invisibles

5dsckY.jpg

CktenZ.jpg

I love OA done right,hung on display. :applause:

+1

Very nice

5dsckY.jpg

CktenZ.jpg

Wow! These look great. Some awesome pages right there (thumbs u

Dig it. So how do those Volster cases work? A binder? Digging on the idea.

Sturdy plastic boxes. Not sure if they are available in the U.S. although I think that BCW do something simiar

I took these a while ago for another UK boardie.

I printed the spines myself although I have seen a pretty epic display where someone had cut up an Alex Ross poster and re-assembled it in the volstors so that when they were all on a shelf the full picture could be seen.

null_zpsaf447322.jpg

null_zpsd8f5663b.jpg

null_zps83a1b2c4.jpg

null_zps08515fa1.jpg

Each case can hold about 30 books with bags and boards but I prefer 22 books with full-backs and Mylites2

Anyone know where I can find these cases. Would like to create the sam set-up. Please let me know

Looks like this could be a good starting point for finding some info: http://www.volstor.com/

The site looks a bit outdate, but the retailer page has some contact info that's worth trying.

BCW has a similar product: http://www.bcwsupplies.com/cat/comic-supplies/comic-accessory/comic-book-stor-folio-1-5-inch

These are great for travel. I own a few of these to carry books around when I go to cons.

10869481_10152961861900970_5227263740954783155_o_zps007dcaaf.jpg

As promised. Pics of the finished shelves.

Very nice :applause:

But my OCD is kicking in - PLEASE put the Civil War books in order left to right :shy:

Just a suggestion :foryou:

If I had OCD I think it would bother me more that there aren't copies of the 1st prints for 2 and 6.