• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Are they still hard to find??

They had some at my one LCS but I was expecting them to have more since they usually get big stacks of the hot Image titles. Maybe b/c it was a one-shot?

Yeah, I don't think these move too well. I know I typically don't pick them up new.

it wasn't worth picking up anyway. I want my $3.99 back lol

They had some at my one LCS but I was expecting them to have more since they usually get big stacks of the hot Image titles. Maybe b/c it was a one-shot?

Yeah, I don't think these move too well. I know I typically don't pick them up new.

Really..?

That's disappointing...

Great news that these are going to be easy to get!

Felix, we need a massive print of entire image one day :cloud9:

Working on it! (thumbs u

*Some* version of this will be available to fans in 2015. That's all I can say for now.

And now I can talk about it: There will be a limited edition poster of all the covers connected together at Image Expo.

Here's the Image announcement:

http://imagecomics.com/content/view/image-expo-will-showcase-four-exclusive-variants

There will also be a very limited number of posters for sale that feature the complete collection of connecting EAST OF WEST #16 covers. EAST OF WEST artist Nick Dragotta will be present for a signing.

Will try to get some for people who can't make Image Expo, but still working on it. Fingers crossed!

So I read The World and like everyone else, I wasn't overly impressed. It would probably be great for someone who missed out on part of the series and there are pages that I found quite interesting but all in all, I would rather have moved the story along. The timeline is cool but I felt like this book gave away some things that haven't clearly happened in the story to this point. Still, any EOW is better than none so I'm glad to have it.

So I read The World and like everyone else, I wasn't overly impressed. It would probably be great for someone who missed out on part of the series and there are pages that I found quite interesting but all in all, I would rather have moved the story along. The timeline is cool but I felt like this book gave away some things that haven't clearly happened in the story to this point. Still, any EOW is better than none so I'm glad to have it.

Agreed.

Wasn't that great, but hey, it's MOAR EoW.

Agreed.

Wasn't that great, but hey, it's MOAR EoW.

Damn right !

New Year's Eve celebration !!!

http://www.tfaw.com/Search?_results_use_stopwords=true&quick_sstring=east+of+west&_results_sstype_search=