• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

Just read #30 :o

Quite possibly the best issue yet. I agree TBP, it shocks me how many people are missing out on one of the best stories ever told in comics. Can't believe there's only 6 issues left :cry:

Matt's Schedule 2015

C2E2 April 24-26, 2015

South Building at McCormick Place | Chicago, IL

Heroes Con June 19-21, 2015

Charlotte Convention Center | Charlotte, NC

SDCC July 9-12, 2015

San Diego Convention Center | San Diego, CA

NYCC October 8-11, 2015

Javits Center | NYC, NY

Thought Bubble November 9-15, 2015

Leeds, England

... I already have 2 cons in mind so far and previously every year I skip Thought Bubble. Might have to give it a chance at the end of the year.

Just got the email about c2e2 today, super excited to meet him and hopefully get a commission done, at least for my girlfriend but hopefully me too. Anyone have any info on his rates or anything else?

$150 - $200 for a pre-con painted commission which you can collect.

Edited by Garf

Sharlene is very good at looking after enquiries, you shouldn't have any problems just sit tight... I am pretty sure others will agree. They are very active on their site and social media.

(If you have any problems then sling me a PM :shy: )

Thanks a lot Garf, really appreciate it. My girlfriend is gonna love it if I can get a commission for her. Great book. I've only read the first hardcover so far, have 2 and 3 at the house and 4 on order through DCBS.