• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,797 posts in this topic

Oh, this is going to be good. :popcorn::popcorn:

What is that? 1st black costume in the SSM title?

Yes. It's curious how that relevant part was left out of the "auction" description.

Or is it an early Black Cat?

Black Cat debuted almost 5 years prior to the release of this issue and appeared in over a dozen issues in between, so "early" would be a bit of a stretch.

Obviously not heating up, but I'm sure everyone realizes that since it was a divad post.

I'm sure somebody will be along in a moment to take issue with the grading.

Is Divad a sanitation engineer? A whole lotta grime usernames.

lol The first Grime was "truegrime", which was a play on the True Crime Comics title from the GA. "Urbangrime" came to me while I was waiting for a city bus one day and another bus came by and blew "urban grime" off the streets into my eyes while standing on the sidewalk. I once even had "Grimedoesnotpay" but changed that after thinking about it for a bit . . . :roflmao:

Yes. It's curious how that relevant part was left out of the "auction" description.

I'm missing something. Someone has a credible argument that SSM 90 predates SW 8 or ASM 252 or MTU whatever? What am I missing?

I'm missing something. Someone has a credible argument that SSM 90 predates SW 8 or ASM 252 or MTU whatever? What am I missing?

Really stretching, but it is his first appearance in Spect. SM in the black costume.

I like 89 better myself:

300px-Peter_Parker_The_Spectacular_Spider-Man_Vol_1_89_zpsad9ec7ea.jpg

So, what cardboard is heating up on ebay? :popcorn:

Just make sure you use stiff cardboard, with room to spare all around! I would use the regular flat rate envelopes; you can get pre-cut cardboard that fits perfectly. The stiffer, the better. The padded is too loosey goosey, and that's how corners get damaged.

Out of curiousity where do you obtain the "pre-cut cardboard that fits perfectly"?

Papermart. About $117 shipped for 600 sheets of 8.5 x 11 200# cardboard. I used to cut my own cardboard. My time is worth 20 cents a sheet.

Ahem, remember who turned you on to that . . . ;)

Absolutely. Can't thank you enough.

I really am serious about Papermart. I don't know how they can make money so I buy a lot of cardboard because they can't continue. I can order from my desk in Virginia and have 1,000 sheets of 200# cardboard in my house delivered from California in 4 days. I love America.

Haven't ordered anything from these guys but the prices look competitive:

Blue Box Corrugated

There is no credible argument that SSM 90 predated ASM 252. divad's description of "1st black costume" is an outright lie. "1st black costume in title" would be accurate.

As for MSHSW 8, that thread is here.

Everyone knows it's the 1st black costume in the title - it's on every CGC label. meh

Go back under your bridge troll. lol

That's not what your listing said. You are purposefully deceiving people. I wonder if you've always been this way and I jus never noticed it. I used to think you were a boardie with integrity. Now I don't see any. Purposefully overgrazing and now outright lying.

Everyone knows it's the 1st black costume in the title - it's on every CGC label. meh

Go back under your bridge troll. lol

That's not what your listing said. You are purposefully deceiving people. I wonder if you've always been this way and I jus never noticed it. I used to think you were a boardie with integrity. Now I don't see any. Purposefully overgrazing and now outright lying.

fj8u8.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Or is it an early Black Cat?

Black Cat debuted almost 5 years prior to the release of this issue and appeared in over a dozen issues in between, so "early" would be a bit of a stretch.

Obviously not heating up, but I'm sure everyone realizes that since it was a divad post.

I'm sure somebody will be along in a moment to take issue with the grading.

A 9.4 with those deep spine breaks is a little much, but that's far from the issue here , now that we are deceiving people that this is the first black costume.

What I really don't understand is how these are posted after someone hits the BIN's like they are some sort of trophy sales or something and look at it me and what I sold, when in all honesty I personally would be embarrassed to sell that book for anything more than in one of my dollar bins.

But back to the real problem, first Black Costume! WTF, preying on people who don't know better is not cool.

Jim