• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,443 posts in this topic

I finally managed to pick a nice copy of Iron Man #12, an issue I always was attracted to, but never had it in my collection. :)

These issues are great…

YsrCwVih.jpg

Interesting brush and pen work.

I looked it up: George Tuska inking himself.

Early Christmas present exchange this year with my partner - I tend to always get one comic. This year, I got this!

15904924268_c2c784d282_z.jpg

It will go well with my Thor statue. Now I just need to buy a nice Hulk statue to go with it and put all three on display

15906274029_2e8973890c.jpg

Edited by J. Morrow

I finally managed to pick a nice copy of Iron Man #12, an issue I always was attracted to, but never had it in my collection. :)

These issues are great…

YsrCwVih.jpg

Thanks for the appreciation. I love this cover, and these issues are… :cloud9:

Tuska was definitely a great, with his own limits but a great. He and Don Heck must be among the most undervalued Marvel artists, their pre-Marvel work is often awesome.

These issues are great…

YsrCwVih.jpg

Thanks for the appreciation. I love this cover, and these issues are… :cloud9:

Tuska was definitely a great, with his own limits but a great. He and Don Heck must be among the most undervalued Marvel artists, their pre-Marvel work is often awesome.

I agree. Hindsight has added to my appreciation especially in terms of their storytelling abilities -- an aspect not so highly valued in many modern Marvels.

picked up a couple pretty raw books at wizard n.o. yesterday.

this one is the last of an odd little run i've been after---getting nice copies of the first issue of each title i collected as a kid that i actually bought off a spinner. i picked up back issues of the various titles over time, but i can recall the first one of each title i bought new.

thanks to harley on this one.

avengers8.jpg