• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery #83 Club
18 18

995 posts in this topic

Count me in

JIM83cgc_zps8b278101.jpg

That's actually a very very nice 2.5 wow! :applause:

Thanks Oak, it was kind of an impulse buy, but there was no remorse once I had it in hand.

Just an awesome major key to own that's for sure. (thumbs u

This thread needs an update. I just received my copy in the mail today :cloud9: My best copy I've ever owned so far. One of the things I am picky about this book is how deep and dark the reds are since a lot of the copies I've seen are faded. I'm glad to have this copy to have the kind of red colors I've been looking for. Glad to be back in the club!

001-32.jpg

Great looking book, a keeper for sure!

"Chipping" away at my must have list... Too bad someone "chipped" off the top right corner. Won this in a recent auction. I think I stole it! :) I was impressed by the colors and condition for the grade. Obviously the torn top right corner held this back from higher grades.

IMG_0005.jpg

Edited by J-Shot

"Chipping" away at my must have list... Too bad someone "chipped" off the top right corner. Won this in a recent auction. I think I stole it! :) I was impressed by the colors and condition for the grade. Obviously the torn top right corner held this back from higher grades.

IMG_0005.jpg

Damn nice pick up! :applause:

-J.

This thread needs an update. I just received my copy in the mail today :cloud9: My best copy I've ever owned so far. One of the things I am picky about this book is how deep and dark the reds are since a lot of the copies I've seen are faded. I'm glad to have this copy to have the kind of red colors I've been looking for. Glad to be back in the club!

001-32.jpg

Gorgeous copy. When I was on the hunt for this book in 6.0, a copy like yours was nowhere to be found

001-32.jpg

Gorgeous copy. When I was on the hunt for this book in 6.0, a copy like yours was nowhere to be found

Thanks Bill (thumbs u Did you ever find a copy?