• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I have not heard anything about this being a show.

hm

The budget would be ridiculous.

That could be the reason behind this little tidbit:

Hey - few things for you all.

- Just got the PO for #6 and numbers continue to climb and climb. So, thank you for pre-ordering Enormous.

- #5...where is it? well, remember the crazy mishap w/ #4 and how it got to stores later? Well, I did not want #5 out in less than one month from #4. I'd really like to get on a standard schedule. So, I held back #5, though finished, so we could more closely align to a monthly delivery. Blame anyone? Blame me for that decision.

- #6 - not delayed. It was never intended to be released until the end of Dec. We're on track.

- TPB Vol. 1 clocks in at 176 pages for $9.99 and is off for solicitations. Please pre-order it.

- Final note: hold on to your books...especially the hi-level graded ones.

I have not heard anything about this being a show.

hm

The budget would be ridiculous.

That could be the reason behind this little tidbit:

Hey - few things for you all.

- Just got the PO for #6 and numbers continue to climb and climb. So, thank you for pre-ordering Enormous.

- #5...where is it? well, remember the crazy mishap w/ #4 and how it got to stores later? Well, I did not want #5 out in less than one month from #4. I'd really like to get on a standard schedule. So, I held back #5, though finished, so we could more closely align to a monthly delivery. Blame anyone? Blame me for that decision.

- #6 - not delayed. It was never intended to be released until the end of Dec. We're on track.

- TPB Vol. 1 clocks in at 176 pages for $9.99 and is off for solicitations. Please pre-order it.

- Final note: hold on to your books...especially the hi-level graded ones.

Haha, nice!

So...now that Mehdi has caught up with his deadlines, he finally sent me scans of his covers! Here are scans of the covers to 1-6:

Enormous01_zpse9c9f1c8.jpg

Enormous02_zps73eb8833.jpg

Enormous03_zpsd28887e0.jpg

Enormous04_zpsfb7f1d41.jpg

Enormous05_zps931ba55a.jpg

Enormous06_zpsf1565756.jpg

As far as I know, these are the ONLY originals that exist thus far (all interiors are digital, as are all of the covers not posted above). I had a bit of a waiting list for covers as soon as it was announced that Mehdi was joining CCA, so the covers to 1, 2, 3, and 5 are already sold. 4 and 6 are still available, so I thought it would be a good idea to make mention of that here first prior to adding them to the website. Please PM if you might be interested in one or the other. ;)

No, they took a list of about 30 names that the comics heating up guy will have to sell, and he stopped taking names. There will be others available elsewhere, but he seems to have presold all of his. I was disappointed, as I put I was in on the first thread, but then he decided to make a separate list later in the evening, and I missed it! Oh well, everything is always available for a price!

ComicXposure is offering up a Spoiler Protected Variant for #6. It is limited and can be purchased here:

http://shop.comicxposure.com/ENORMOUS-6-ComicXposure-EXCLUSIVE-SPOILER-VARIANT-SEP1416631.htm

Before you click, take this special FREE SHIPPING offer code with you:

cgcspoiler

According to the wonderful folks at Xposure, this is a direct thank you to you all for the support in making the NYCC a success for them.

And thank you from all of us at Enormous as well.

Thanks! I actually had seen that and ordered 4 last night so I got the free shipping anyway- over $30 is free shipping normally. I was only going to order 3, but did 4 to get free shipping. You Enormous guys are on your way!