• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

Woah.. the rapid decline of the Lugz variant shocked me.. had sales of $170 only a day or two ago and saw a couple of bins today go at $20

That amazing rush to undercut each other never fails lol

There were several dealers that had no idea what they could have asked for the book.

I know at least two LCS that had them at the store for $6.99 while others were asking (and getting) $80. :screwy:

Ageed. I was able to snipe two today in toronto one for 9.99 and the other for 12.99. getting pretty lucky lately. One place also had edge of spider verse 2 variant for 20 bones so not a bad day for the retirement fund.

Edited by Hurtszick

Woah.. the rapid decline of the Lugz variant shocked me.. had sales of $170 only a day or two ago and saw a couple of bins today go at $20

Its happened with several variants lately. Cap Interscope variant is the last example.

Supply meets demand.

Its happened with several variants lately. Cap Interscope variant is the last example.

Supply meets demand.

Don't forget its not a key issue therefore long term value is just not there. 2c

Birdman has recently said he's not going to let Lil Wayne out of his record contract and he has also stated he will release Lil Waynes new album on his own time.

So the next few weeks could have some really cool news that might effect this book. It might not effect this book, but its really interesting!

"affect"

;)

-slym

East of West sets are all over the board but have busted $60 a couple of times recently

1-11 $79.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EAST-OF-WEST-1-11-NM-9-6-High-Grade-lot-Hot-Image-series-/400725141473?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item5d4d1467e1

1-15 $64.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EAST-OF-WEST-1-11-NM-9-6-High-Grade-lot-Hot-Image-series-/400725141473?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item5d4d1467e1

but this is why you don't auction if you don't have to...

1-15 PLUS a #1 CGC SS 9.8 for $44 and free shipping. The one day in the last 2 weeks I haven't looked. :frustrated:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EAST-of-WEST-1-1st-PTG-CGC-9-8-SS-Dragotta-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-/111544979080?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19f8994e88

Edited by The Authority

Haha ! In the title and I missed it. Swing and whiff ! lol