• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,712 posts in this topic

It's like her 4th or 5th appearance, I don't see what the big deal is. Strange Adventures 187 is the book to chase

Again, its the first cover appearance where she isn't depicted as disembodied floating head. No one is suggesting you chase the book.

By that logic stock up on Warlock 15 because it's Gamora's 1st cover appearance :eyeroll:

Not a bad thought honestly but she's barely on it and this book is front and center. It's also a lot more readily available as opposed to her first appearance. Meanwhile Strange Tales 180 and 181 aren't that hard to find.

CM #33 isn't Thanos' first cover appearance...nor is it even his first "impressive" cover appearance.

That honor goes to #28.

How cool is that?

Close and this book is sought after for that reason and one other combined.

Captain_Marvel_Vol_1_26_zps8ad8d9ec.jpg

I think he was going for the first "impressive" appearence. The #28 seems more impressive than the "stay off my lawn" window appearance :baiting:

CM #33 isn't Thanos' first cover appearance...nor is it even his first "impressive" cover appearance.

That honor goes to #28.

How cool is that?

I think he was going for the first "impressive" appearence. The #28 seems more impressive than the "stay off my lawn" window appearance :baiting:

Yeah, 26 has him in a window. 28 has the silhouetted head in the background thing going on. 32 has that as well. 33 is the first time you see him in full and in color.

(See how silly this is)

That honor goes to #28.

How cool is that?

lol

That honor goes to #28.

How cool is that?

Ha, nice. Yes, but the topic is question was first cover appearance. We can argue that we like Spider-Man #1 as the best cover but that doesn't make it more valuable than pretty much an ASM from the original run.

That honor goes to #28.

How cool is that?

Yes, reading comprehension is fundamental.

:preach:

Now get off my damn lawn!