• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

Been watching it, no idea really.

There isn't even a .5 on GPA.

But I'll guess $2000 (shrug)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say $2300. For the very reason you stated. hm

-J.

It's a nice .5 that's for darned sure. The chunk out of the back cover seems to be the worst of it, otherwise with just a completely split spine wouldn't it'd be like a 1.8 - 2.0?

It would have been a 1.5 for sure. I think only GA books get a break up to a 1.8 with a totally split spine.

I'm also wondering how that 4.5 BB 28 is going to do that ends in a couple hours...

-J.

I'm also wondering how that 4.5 BB 28 is going to do that ends in a couple hours...

-J.

:news:

$3,350.00

A decent price. The book seems a bit stagnant right now though....

-J.

No international bidders allowed, not the greatest pics, and ending at 1PM on a Tuesday the week before Christmas/just after Heritage/Comic Link/Comic Connect all had their big auctions -- really not ideal conditions for maximizing the price!

A decent price. The book seems a bit stagnant right now though....

-J.

Agree decent price (especially under the circumstances) but this book is far from stagnant.

No international bidders allowed, not the greatest pics, and ending at 1PM on a Tuesday the week before Christmas/just after Heritage/Comic Link/Comic Connect all had their big auctions -- really not ideal conditions for maximizing the price!

Solid assessment.

I saw the book last night. Interesting to see what an ultra low grade does at auction. I think the book is going to be one of those "affordable copy" battles. My guess is $2600.

^^

-J.

Close, but no cigar $2601.00 (tsk)

lol

I saw the book last night. Interesting to see what an ultra low grade does at auction. I think the book is going to be one of those "affordable copy" battles. My guess is $2600.

^^

-J.

Close, but no cigar $2601.00 (tsk)

lol

:o

That is just over what I paid for a slabbed 2.0 last year!

I love that this book is finally getting some of its due!