• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,587 posts in this topic

Add board member oceanavekid to your block list of nonpaying bidders.

No response to emails, PMs or eBay communication.

Ebay user handle is crisis_comics

I'll amend this to say that it appears an "E-Check payment" has been initiated through paypal. I'll hold my breath and wait, but there still has been absolutely zero response to any of my prior attempts to reach out to this person.

In fact, I wouldn't have even realized it, because there was no notice sent---except when I went to close the non-payment via eBay that I opened a few days back, there was a memo stating that an e-check payment had been initiated.

So, in closing---waiting for funds to clear but still color me disappointed that he couldn't be bothered to communicate with me, rather then let this escalate to the point where I have to file a non-paying bidder alert AND bring it to the boards.

I really didn't want to that. Simple response to any PM, email or eBay email could have avoided all these headaches. :sorry:

I hate non communication

Don't you hate when you leave a voice mail and NO ONE CALLS BACK

That happens like most of the time

Rich, Crisis-Comics has not paid me for an item purchased almost two weeks ago. I got a short response on day 5, which is when I typically require payment, but no response since. I am opening an unpaid item case. I'll let you know how it goes.

Sounds, unfortunately, like a pattern.

Add jayglate to your block list. He bought a CGC Signature Series book from me…then submitted a claim stating that "Its just unverifiable and couldn't authenticate it. Also there are no seals on it". Don't let him buy your CGC books…he obviously doesn't know how the whole CGC grading/verification/hermetically sealed book thing works...

Add jayglate to your block list. He bought a CGC Signature Series book from me…then submitted a claim stating that "Its just unverifiable and couldn't authenticate it. Also there are no seals on it". Don't let him buy your CGC books…he obviously doesn't know how the whole CGC grading/verification/hermetically sealed book thing works...

What a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. :facepalm:

Promptly added to my blocked list.

Do we have an updated list? I might be adding a few in the next day or so. I fixed the Typo that autocorrect did (I corrected the autocorrect), wow what a difference a word makes

Edited by HOTFLIPS

Do we have an updated list? I might be added a few in the next day or so.

At first, I read that as "I might be added in the next day or so." :D

I fixed the Typo that autocorrect did (I corrected the autocorrect), wow what a difference a word makes

I'll amend this to say that it appears an "E-Check payment" has been initiated through paypal. I'll hold my breath and wait, but there still has been absolutely zero response to any of my prior attempts to reach out to this person.

In fact, I wouldn't have even realized it, because there was no notice sent---except when I went to close the non-payment via eBay that I opened a few days back, there was a memo stating that an e-check payment had been initiated.

So, in closing---waiting for funds to clear but still color me disappointed that he couldn't be bothered to communicate with me, rather then let this escalate to the point where I have to file a non-paying bidder alert AND bring it to the boards.

I really didn't want to that. Simple response to any PM, email or eBay email could have avoided all these headaches. :sorry:

AND----e-check cancellation.

With a new e-check payment initiated.

Moving over to probation threads with this one.

Thanks for the tips, guys!

AND----e-check cancellation.

With a new e-check payment initiated.

Moving over to probation threads with this one.

Thanks for the tips, guys!

not to take sides here but when someone is not communicating and you are sending them message after message, you may be the one spiraling out of control.

Not like a lunatic-- just letting this get to you far more than it should.

I understand you have "standards" as far as when you expect payment. But why let it bother you at all? I simply set up the automatic payment service to the levels I am willing to work with and let all the communication happen through them. If the buyer is contacting me and asking for more time etc, I will tell them to expect the automated response and that I am fine with how they handle it. If it goes past a certain period of time, I will cancel the sale and get refunded the fees. A lot depends on what the item is of course-- I can be very patient with stuff I have had a hard time selling. If I have five other bidders waiting in the wings -- I might be a little more on point.

just my take - the few times I've had to deal with an e-check made me turn that option off. Takes so long for the money to clear.

I've been alerted by several board members---not one or two but SEVERAL board members that these kinds of shenanigans are typical are habitual from this person.

I don't think I'm the one in the wrong here. Sorry.

And finally, a proper response from the oceanavekid, after I really, just flat out tired of excuses. It comes down to this----if you can't afford an item, don't buy it.

I just find that this behavior seems to be habitual with this person, and I would rather not deal with it. That's pretty much what this thread and the probation thread was for, or so I thought, so that we can let each other know in full disclosure who is problematic, and then based on that information, you have the choice to either block or not deal with these people.

In this case, there seems to be several different bits and pieces regarding past transactions.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7744731#Post7744731

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7746429#Post7746429

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7770609#Post7770609

Edited by Rich_Henn

Two buyers failed to pay for items they won from me.

Send invoices several times, and a couple of messages.

Komic-Kazi never responded to any message, opened an unpaid item claim and never responded. I think he is a board member, but I am not sure

edtigger99 answered my payment request saying he was sick but he would pay soon. Never paid and communication stopped. I don't know if he is a member here.