• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Constantine TV Trailer

574 posts in this topic

Spoiler!!

Did the last episode remind anyone else of the Preacher series. Scary, mysterious family trying to get wayward members back.

And yes - after all this time I do not know how to put stuff under the spoiler tab. lol

Edited by 1Cool

Spoiler!!

Did the last episode remind anyone else of the Preacher series. Scary, mysterious family trying to get wayward members back.

And yes - after all this time I do not know how to put stuff under the spoiler tab. lol

[spoiler]Like this.[/spoiler]

Like this.

(thumbs u

-slym

Possible Constantine Spoilers

----------------------

Internet movie site IMDB has posted some information about upcoming episodes of Constantine.

If the site is to be believed, episode 10 of Constantine revolves around Felix Faust and the role will be played by Mark Margolis (American Horror Story, Breaking Bad, Life of Pi).

In addition, it seems Emmett Scanlan is credited in the season one finale as Jim Corrigan/The Spectre, where he was only listed as Jim Corrigan in "Danse Vaodou".

Constantine "The Saint of Last Resorts Part 2" airs January 9th, 2015.

----------------------

:ohnoez:

8PM? That seems strange for this type of show... but if it helps bring in more viewers, I won't complain.

-slym

Yeah, I was hoping for 9 PM so it is just out of the kiddie timeslot, but not as late on a Friday as it has been.

Let's hope this move adds more viewership.

:wishluck:

CONSTANTINE Season 1, Episode 9 Description; "The Saint of Last Resorts: Part 2"

-------------------

JOHN PUTS HIS LIFE ON THE LINE AS HE GETS EVEN CLOSER TO THE SOURCE OF THE RISING DARKNESS – CLAIRE VAN DER BOOM AND EFREN RAMIREZ GUEST STAR – In order to fend off a vicious attack, John (Matt Ryan) summons a demon into himself. Chas (Charles Halford), Zed (Angélica Celaya) and Anne Marie (guest star Claire van der Boom) race against time to save John before it’s too late.

-------------------

'Constantine' Star Matt Ryan Wants to Join the DC Movie Universe

------------------

Ryan also praised producers David Goyer and Daniel Cerone: “I couldn’t ask for better producers in terms of the support they give me, they championed me from the beginning for this role.” As for whether or not Ryan’s John Constantine might show up in the big-screen DC movie universe at some point, Ryan had this to say:

"I’m not sure. The show’s made by Warner Bros., which has the deal with DC, and it’s licensed to NBC, so I don’t know how the ins and outs of that work. But as an actor, how amazing would that be to do a crossover?"

------------------

:wishluck:

Felix Faust Wreaks Havoc In CONSTANTINE Season 1 Episode 10: "Quid Pro Quo" Synopsis

CHAS FACES A PARENT'S WORST NIGHTMARE -- MARK MARGOLIS GUEST STARS AS 'FELIX FAUST' -- Thousands of people across Brooklyn have slipped into a mysterious coma, including Chas' (Charles Halford) daughter. John (Matt Ryan) must find and defeat the evil behind it before it consumes the city. Angélica Celaya also stars.

CONSTANTINE Season 1, Episode 9 Promo Photos; "The Saint of Last Resorts: Part 2"

-----------------

In the next episode of NBC's Constantine, "The Saint of Last Resorts: Part 2," John (Matt Ryan) was forced to cast a demon into his own body in a last ditch effort to save his life after being shot by his old friend and flame, Sister Anne Marie. Will John survive?

-----------------

constantine-episode-109.jpg

Plot Synopsis For CONSTANTINE Season 1 Episode 11: "A Whole World Out There"

-------------------------

AN EXPERIMENT GOES HORRIBLY WRONG WHEN A GROUP OF STUDENTS TEST A DISTURBING THEORY -- JEREMY DAVIES AND WILLIAM MAPOTHER GUEST STAR – Manny (Harold Perrineau) sends John to help an old friend, Ritchie Simpson (guest star Jeremy Davies), at Ivy University where a group of students have a found a way into an alternate dimension only to be met by a maniacal killer (guest star William Mapother).

-------------------------

This is one of the shows I can't wait for it to be back on the air.

:whee: