• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reasonable Price for ASM 361

489 posts in this topic

And I didn't even correct your grammar!

:whee:

lol Progress?

:roflmao: RMA you are a wise dude,and I appreciate your insight always.

Oakman-who hopes his grammer and punctuation were correct. :eek::wishluck:

You spelled grammar wrong. :gossip:

You spelt, spelled wrong :gossip:

:foryou:

Jim

Spelled is perfectly acceptable/correct.

Nice try though. ;)

Oooo! Old man fight!

:preach:

Old man? I'm still in my 30's!!!

Thirties shmirties! You were here almost from the beginning.

Gramps.

lol Progress?

Jim

Nice try though. ;)

I know, I was just trying to be cute. The first time I spelt, spelt in a rather large PM thread, the members of the PM (mostly Americans) thought I had totally flipped my lid until they looked it up. Another small nuance in the difference between our two cultures.

Jim

lol Progress?

Jim

Nice try though. ;)

Oooo! Old man fight!

Gramps.

The Poseidon Adventure is on TCM right now.

lol Progress?

Jim

Nice try though. ;)

Oooo! Old man fight!

Gramps.

Which one?

Nevermind, I don't wanna know.

:facepalm:

lol Progress?

Jim

Nice try though. ;)

Oooo! Old man fight!

Gramps.

Which one?

Nevermind, I don't wanna know.

:facepalm:

I think Chrisco is old enough to remember when Shelley Winters was hot!

:insane:

Are you saying that you sold a raw NM 9.4 ASM 362 at a show for $50?

If so, you're the effing man.....I usually just put 362 into my $10 boxes at shows, to move them without any hassle.

I've got a raw 9.0 in my $10 show stock boxes and put a raw dead 9.8 aside, priced it at $50.Will probably just submit it. I don't have any conventions til march, anyway and trying to get top dollar for raw books on eBay is a waste of time.

If so, you're the effing man.....I usually just put 362 into my $10 boxes at shows, to move them without any hassle.

I've got a raw 9.0 in my $10 show stock boxes and put a raw dead 9.8 aside, priced it at $50.Will probably just submit it. I don't have any conventions til march, anyway and trying to get top dollar for raw books on eBay is a waste of time.

Some of the prices I see at conventions just blow me away. Its like some dealers think they are the only way to get books anymore. Or they haven't a clue for the close to the going price for a book.

That being said plenty of sellers here get top dollar for their books on ebay. I guess it all depends on what top dollar means because I know my view is different from others.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Were you responding to my post? We have been getting $40-$60 or more for raw #361s for a few years now (three years ago it was $40, last year $50 - $60). That being said, I stickered my CGC 9.6 newsstand #361 at $250 last spring and it sold fast, then put up my CGC 9.6 #362 for $150 and it sold fast as well at the same show.

Some of the prices I see at conventions just blow me away. Its like some dealers think they are the only way to get books anymore. Or they haven't a clue for the close to the going price for a book.

That being said plenty of sellers here get top dollar for their books on ebay. I guess it all depends on what top dollar means because I know my view is different from others.

It depends on how strong your local market is as well as a seller. Here we are fortunate that there are a lot of young collectors with good jobs and decent disposable income. There are also a lot of speculators that are looking for keys only.

It depends on how strong your local market is as well as a seller. Here we are fortunate that there are a lot of young collectors with good jobs and decent disposable income. There are also a lot of speculators that are looking for keys only.

Yeah that does help.

Were you responding to my post? We have been getting $40-$60 or more for raw #361s for a few years now (three years ago it was $40, last year $50 - $60). That being said, I stickered my CGC 9.6 newsstand #361 at $250 last spring and it sold fast, then put up my CGC 9.6 #362 for $150 and it sold fast as well at the same show.

Were those in Canuck dollars? If those sales were priced in US dollars you did really well indeed.

Were those in Canuck dollars? If those sales were priced in US dollars you did really well indeed.

Exchange rate at the time was about 8%.

Figure I would ask this question in this thread....

Why are ASM #430 and #431 priced so high?

I understand a cosmic Carnage is kind of cool for a story-line, but there has to be something else.

Do these two books have a low print run?

Thanks!

Figure I would ask this question in this thread....

Why are ASM #430 and #431 priced so high?

I understand a cosmic Carnage is kind of cool for a story-line, but there has to be something else.

Do these two books have a low print run?

Thanks!

Low print run. (thumbs u