• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feedback thread for Jason (cbbcomics)
1 1

18 posts in this topic

Hello fellow boardies,

As I officially open my own Feedback Forum, I want to first thank Chris who helped coordinate my very first sale here on the boards. Chris took the time to meet with this newbie (me), verify that I'm legitimate, and verify that my AF15 CGC 3.5 was real. Chris's efforts solely made possible the sale of my AF15 to Adam.

I also want to thank Adam for extending the trust to purchase the book with Chris's confirmation.

Both are great guys and it was a great first experience selling here on the boards. So with that...happy collecting!

V/r,

Jason

"Collectibles by Baker"

Sold a 100+ comic book lot to Jason and he paid me really fast again. But Im more impressed with his communication. He checks his inbox like 250 times a day even when hes on vacation lol and is just an all around nice guy. Pleasure doing business with you and looking forward to selling you more books.....or maybe even buying a book or two from you.

Solar Boy

Jason was awesome to work with on the boards, quick payment excellent communication. Jason purchased a GL #76 CGC 9.2 from me, and people like Jason are why I prefer to sell and buy on the CGC boards than other auction sites and comic book shops. Hope to due business with Jason in the future. (thumbs u(thumbs u