• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four 52 club
5 5

286 posts in this topic

I notice most of the books posted are from the print run without the small "print bubble" of ink in the black plate, which is on T’Challa’s chest belt.

I seem to get this print run is also recognizable because the magenta plate is working more. If you compare the color of the Thing on mine, and on KPR, you’ll see what I mean. :)

It’s actually a FN/FN+ at best. Has that bottom right corner crease, that overhang of the cover and some wear along the spine.

Also an elephant shaped stamp on the back cover… :grin:

Still a good looking book

Thanks – I am happy with it, and it’s well centered.

Not that I’d buy another one at the ongoing prices… lol

On 1/24/2019 at 2:04 PM, Chaos_in_Canada said:

Another Fantastic Four 52 (CGC9.4 oww), sold on ComicLink yesterday ($12827).

I guess the underbidder didn't like the date stamp or the previous grade, (CGC9.2 oww)! :nyah:

FF52(92+94).jpg

Interesting.  Seems like a low result relative to other recent sales -- I wonder if somehow people knew about that history or if it's more about the slight miswrap turning away the super picky types.

19 hours ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Interesting.  Seems like a low result relative to other recent sales -- I wonder if somehow people knew about that history or if it's more about the slight miswrap turning away the super picky types.

Clink still has the 9.2 sale listed on their site. The owner of the 9.4 should have asked them to take down the 9.2 copy. I'm sure it didn't help the sale.