• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,888 posts in this topic

this underrated early John Stewart is tough in hg. :busy:

black cover and 100 pages...

JLA110-F_zps24bdc788.jpg

I just bought a super hi-grade raw copy of that book. I got it as a part of a grab bag for next to nothing. At first glance, I graded it as a 9.2/9.4 with W pages. Man, was I stoked.

My heart sank when I flipped through the book and two coupons were clipped out :censored:

this underrated early John Stewart is tough in hg. :busy:

black cover and 100 pages...

JLA110-F_zps24bdc788.jpg

I just bought a super hi-grade raw copy of that book. I got it as a part of a grab bag for next to nothing. At first glance, I graded it as a 9.2/9.4 with W pages. Man, was I stoked.

My heart sank when I flipped through the book and two coupons were clipped out :censored:

doh!

Last year around this time, I closed out 2013 by completing my slabbed, hi-grade run of BWS Conans.

This year, I decided I wanted reader copies since I just couldn't get used to the awful coloring the reprinted trades have.

All these came in just before and after Christmas. Issue #11 and #8 are on their way (hopefully tomorrow) and I just need a mid-high grade #12 to replace my FR/VG copy so I can close out 2014 with my raw run of the BWS issues.

152032.jpg.324a946cee24dbd39ef49120f0aa03d5.jpg

Any interest in Conan 5,6 and 8? I sold these on Ebay but the a?!?@&% hasn't paid for them yet after 10 days. I filed a complaint and am going to relist them. They would probably grade at 6.0 for all of them. $20 + priority shipping.

Well, I can certainly use #8. I won an auction for one that was supposed to be an 8.0/8.5. Got it in the mail this morning, but it turned out the cover was detached at the bottom staple. It's going back on Friday when the PO opens up.

Got any scans of these books? Thx.

Last year around this time, I closed out 2013 by completing my slabbed, hi-grade run of BWS Conans.

This year, I decided I wanted reader copies since I just couldn't get used to the awful coloring the reprinted trades have.

All these came in just before and after Christmas. Issue #11 and #8 are on their way (hopefully tomorrow) and I just need a mid-high grade #12 to replace my FR/VG copy so I can close out 2014 with my raw run of the BWS issues.

Just asking... What size Mylars are you using and is it Bill Cole or Gerber?