• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,545 posts in this topic

Dear Gator!

Two parts to this post...first uhmm How bout them Ducks now!!! Second...Suck it!! lol:roflmao::baiting:

Ducks might win it all. Florida still owns or though hehe

"Florida still owns or though hehe" What??

Florida owns OU

Dear Gator!

Two parts to this post...first uhmm How bout them Ducks now!!! Second...Suck it!! lol:roflmao::baiting:

Ducks might win it all. Florida still owns or though hehe

"Florida still owns or though hehe" What??

Florida owns OU

Don't know OU, but Florida State will be left holding their own bags after meeting Marcus Mariota and the UofO ducks come new years day!!!

Recent heritage sale was outlier in my opinion. 4-5k a point is fair but recently 2 other copies have gone for less privately

And you still haven't found me one :sumo:

I just replaced one for me after I sold 2 in oct

Gator, please settle an argument in another thread. When dealing with GA and SA, do White pages command a premium ? The thread, if you haven't seen it, specifically asked about an X-Men 1 in 9.2 White, should it command a premium ?

Edited by bomber-bob

I made a little post. Of course white page generally receives a premium if that is a quality that can differentiate one book from another ....now, with a rare golden age book, rarity is generally the driving force in price relative to existing demand... On a common bronze book where a collector is looking to differentiate his/her 9.8 from someone else's, white pq would trump ow and I'm sure would command a small premium over the ow.

Hey G.A.tor,

Did the playoff committee get it right?

No fair saying they made a mistake not choosing Florida.

EDIT: Oh, and is the basketball team not as good as advertised? Or did they make a mistake scheduling so many tough teams so early in the season?

Edited by thunsicker

GAtor - If McElwain fails, surely Jeremy Foley gets shown the door with him, yes? Zook was a disaster, Urban was a grand slam, Muschamp was a dud. What do you think?
foley leaves on his terms ;)